Wilkinsons Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 Jun 2018

Found 3 reviews

2.9
Kenney Wilkinson
  1. "First and only job been here 5 years all I could ask for"

Current Employee - Customer Service Assistant in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England

I have been working at Wilkinsons part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My manager is always really helpful and friendly when I have problems or need to change a shift etc. They are always really open to giving holidays and time off when needed. When i have been sick they have been friendly and understanding. There is a great company culture and everyone always seems to get along even when going to other stores. Have always been met with friendly discussion when calling other stores and head...

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to get extra training where jobs in such positions are not currently available but if you consistently ask you will be given the option. Can sometimes be hard to make your needs clear in terms of hours and this can sometimes be fall on deaf ears.

Wilkinsons2014-06-18
  2. "horrible"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Wilkinsons

Pros

20% discount on all products including sale products.

Cons

you work for long hours. the rota is always changing and you are unaware. I worked there for 1 year and a half and only received one holiday.

Advice to Management

give be people more flexibility

Wilkinsons2018-06-03
  3. "Not bad, not good."

Former Employee - Sales Peronsell in Coventry, England

I worked at Wilkinsons full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having a great time with other staff members, actually enjoying work as well as learning new skills for instance with customers.

Cons

Some cons would be long hours and a lot of work to do within those hours that can be very hard and strenuous,

Advice to Management

A little more organized,

Wilkinsons2012-08-20