Yoti Reviews

Updated Sep 21, 2021

Found 48 of over 50 reviews

3.9
Yoti CEO Robin Tombs (no image)
Robin Tombs

184 Comments

Tech

36.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Yoti~1339394
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, great atmosphere in the office

Cons

Salary could be better / more competitive

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice people, very boring place to work

Sep 7, 2021 - Facial and Document Checker in Chelmsford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, relaxed work environment

Cons

The work was so boring and repetitive with little room for progression. If my job could be done by a robot it would have been.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace

Jun 1, 2021 - Frontend Developer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great work environment - excellent communication from the leadership - very collaborative within each team (agile) - great autonomy - minimal hierarchy - potential for salary growth - diverse product portfolio - continuous improvement of internal processes (example: implementation of a formalized career progression framework)

Cons

None that comes to mind. I'm not saying the company is perfect, but for the scope of my work, I haven't encountered any con that affects my work.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting company

Mar 9, 2021 - General Counsel in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting industry. Varied work, varied clients and cutting edge technology.

Cons

Growing pains as it evolves from small tech to established SME.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Poor

Mar 27, 2021 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lack of team lead line management allowed freedom

Cons

Low salary and unfair and inconsistent policies

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not sure if I would recommend...

Mar 1, 2021 - Software Developer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer private insurance and 5 selfie days for volunteering or personal development. It is a Bcorps.

Cons

Management seems very disorganised, not a clear strategy, not a clear growth plan for employees

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for!

Jan 20, 2021 - Data Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of positive things going on, very diverse culture and great place for getting recognised.

Cons

Few times it takes a while for changes to take place. Depends on the people you are depending on for changes.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thanks for leaving us your feedback - it's great to hear you're enjoying your time at Yoti and value the diversity and culture. We think it's so important to recognise our people, because they are what makes Yoti a great place to work and are critical to the success of our business. If you ever want to have a chat about your feedback regarding getting changes through the business, please feel free to speak with your line manager, or a member of the HR team!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very Positive

Jan 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good employer to work for, you're treated fairly and with respect. Culture is very inclusive and staff are very nice to work with. Company is very ethical and will no doubt contribute positively to society.

Cons

Salaries below market rate, some processes need changing. Most other issues are being addressed.

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear that you're enjoying your time here at Yoti and value what we do, and the impact we hope to have with our products and services. We're always looking for ways to improve, so if you have any ideas on changes we can make internally, please do have a chat with either HR or your line manager.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

worst working environment, I have ever worked and heard of.

Dec 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people working there are very nice

Cons

everything is with with how people interract, talking behind each other classic example

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to feedback to us about your experience at Yoti. We pride ourselves on creating and facilitating an inclusive and collaborative culture where transparency and openness are valued and encouraged, so we're sorry to hear if this hasn't been your experience with Yoti. We would encourage you to speak to a member of the HR team as we would be keen to understand your feedback in more detail and how we might help address your concerns.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good at the top. Mid level MGR not so.

Sep 30, 2020 - Checker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice team, great shift patterns

Cons

Middle management archaic style clashes with modern CEO

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide us some feedback about your time working at Yoti. We think that its our great people that make Yoti such a fantastic place to work, and we're pleased to see that you feel that way too. We are continually creating opportunities for our people to progress their careers with us, including into management roles and to provide coaching and training to ensure that they are equipped to support their teams. However, if you would like to discuss your feedback in more detail, we'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Feel free to reach out to myself or a member of the HR team and we'd be happy to have a chat.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews