accessplanit Reviews

Updated May 28, 2021

Found 15 of over 15 reviews

5.0
accessplanit Managing Director Dave Evans (no image)
Dave Evans

Current Employee, more than 3 years

I feel very fortunate!

May 28, 2021 - Sales & Marketing in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

accessplanit is a superb place to work with a super friendly, supportive team. Everyone is really passionate about making the business great. There's no micro-managing, there's a level of trust which allows everyone to make their own decisions and be self-sufficient, while also having access to guidance and support whenever required. The company is big on learning and development initiatives from lunch and learn sessions to dedicated learning hours per month, there's also a training sessions delivered by our very own Talent Manager. Management are also brilliant at supporting employee wellbeing through an EAP scheme, company sick pay, wellbeing sessions and having approachable HR & managers. The annual profit share scheme is also fantastic, often leads to a nice bonus come December!

Cons

In my 3 and a half years at accessplanit, I'm still yet to find a 'con' of working here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for!

Mar 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really strong level of trust to do your job from Senior Management. Happy to give you the autonomy to try new things and not afraid to rewrite processes if they no longer work. A lot of emphasis on culture and making sure the right people are in the right seats.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Mar 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The great thing about working for accessplanit is that everyone is encouraged to contribute , everyone is listened to and everyone shares in the benefits, from the profit share scheme, through to all the learning and social events

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit intense workwise , but it is what you signed up for

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful place to work

Jan 19, 2021 - TSE I in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My colleagues are absolutely amazing, and I can safely say I have some friends for life here. The management seem to actually care about us as people, rather than just what we can produce, and have been brilliant in supporting us all over the coronavirus situation, always checking in with us and making sure that we're okay. There is never a boring day, as my work is diverse and exciting, and I work with people who are genuinely passionate about the product and what they do.

Cons

With working from home, getting a good work-life balance can be a bit more difficult, but management are excellent at encouraging us to work in a way that works for us.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place, great people

Feb 21, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

accessplanit is a growing company with a shared vision, bright talented people and a great place to work. There is a shared believe that the business can only be successful if we fit the culture and have the skills to do the job we are employed to do. There are no politics, positioning or egos. We meet regularly to share information, usually followed by a few beers. If you’re looking to be part of a company with leadership and great ethics, who value staff and give them the opportunity to learn, improve, progress and share in the financial success – check us out.

Cons

Not since we turned up the heating a notch!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A fantastic place to work with a really great atmosphere

Jan 10, 2019 - Help Desk Support in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've not been working for accessplanit very long, but I can safely say that I am very fortunate to be a part of this company. Everyone who works here is very dedicated not only to their work, but also to making the office space a friendly and supportive working environment. It is apparent that the senior managers and CEO really care about their teams, and greatly encourage personal and professional development. I feel that I am genuinely valued as an employee and as a person here. A few of the main positives: - Lovely and supportive people - Time each week to spend reading self-help and professional development books, and motivational talks every are screened once a week too - Meetings are well-run, and the company is incredibly organised - Progress is well monitored, and you always have a sense of direction - The pool table (!)

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lovely atmosphere in the office, people are all friendly, no typical "office politics" - Constantly learning new concepts and adapting the software to keep up with customer requests or industry trends - Everyone gets to have their input, feedback on the company and product is greatly encouraged and suggestions always feel welcomed - As a new employee, you have a great support system whilst you are learning the role, without feeling patronised at any point - Encouraged to take a break whenever you need one, if it's to go outside for a bit of fresh air or hopping into the hub for a game of pool or darts

Cons

- The temperature in the office isn't always right for everyone

accessplanit Response

CEO

thanks for the feedback, hopefully we've sorted out the air con now.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company!

Nov 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, and their passion for the product make the company such a fantastic place to work. There is such a great team here and everyone is always willing to help each other out. The company actually puts the employees first and this really shows, it makes all the difference compared to anywhere else I have worked and as a result the employees put 110% back into their work.

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of?

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lovely Place to Work!

Nov 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great workplace culture and lovely colleagues which means we work so well as a team. accessplanit are very open to promotions and allowing employees to work to their full potential. Our views and opinions are heard, for example we have a suggestions board where we can leave suggestions for the business. Whether it is having a paid day off to work for local charity's or being able to transform the current pool table into a ping pong table - all views are heard and discussed fairly.

Cons

The only Con is that there is no sick pay.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great environment for young professionals

Sep 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people, innovative environment, space for growing and developing skills

Cons

Nothing I can think about at the moment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews