the LEGO Group Reviews

Updated May 26, 2022

Found 1,186 of over 1,449 reviews

4.5
Pros
  • "Great work life balance very team oriented(in 85 reviews)

• "Good work Environment and enjoyable(in 78 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can be bit slow in decision making(in 23 reviews)

• "Many things are centralized in Denmark and relocation is often for certain jobs is usually must(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

The LEGO Group lives up to it's history and heritage. A truly global brand that acts with integiry and care

Jan 10, 2022 - Senior Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people live the values of the organisation in everything they say and do. And this is the same at all levels of the business. Working remotely since joining The LEGO Group. I have been overwhelmed by the welcome and particularly the work / life balance that is endemic and woven through the company. You can really feel the Family vibe and working for The LEGO Group doesn't feel like a job, it feels like you are being paid to play and make a difference.

Cons

No real downsides thus far, except that due to its very collegiate way of working, decisions can sometimes take a while and therefore this can become frustrating

1 person found this review helpful

the LEGO Group Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, it is fantastic to see the core company values are exhibited in all aspects of life at the LEGO Group.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company

May 26, 2022 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, very nice environment

Cons

Slow progression up to management

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lol

May 9, 2022 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Like lego it’s cool lol

Cons

Lego can sometimes eat you

4. 5.0

Great company

Apr 26, 2022 - CONSUMER ADVISOR
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a company I can’t fault them in today’s job market. This is the first employer in my life that cared about my wellbeing and offered support when needed. Training was extremely thorough and put together, bonus pays and a fairly good salary for a customer service position, which is not very common in other companies.

Cons

Not a lot really. Some departments could perhaps communicate better with the advisors and ensure the more specialist roles know that advisors aren’t as flexible with their time to help. Perhaps familiarising themselves with some of the system terms we use would be nice too.

the LEGO Group Response

Thank you for writing a review and its wonderful to read your positive comments. We appreciate the insight and advice regarding training and understanding of company terminology.

5. 5.0

Great workplace

Apr 25, 2022 - German Customer Service Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super workplace with an energising atmosphere

Cons

Nothing I would consider worth mentioning

the LEGO Group Response

Thank you for leaving a review talking about the energising atmosphere and 'super workplace'. - We are glad you think so :)

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company but slow to change

May 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, bonus and culture are great. Staff care and people do try to help each other

Cons

Slow to change or get things done (especially anything relate to tech)

the LEGO Group Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review outlining many positives to your role and the company. Even more valuable to us is your concerns around the slow reaction to change - you will be happy to know we have pledged to triple our digital workforce to help with the agility of such transformation.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

The best

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything. The best place I’ve ever worked.

Cons

None. The only con is that I was temp and couldn’t stay :(

the LEGO Group Response

Thank you for leaving such a warming positive review - that is quite a statement you've made! :)

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

10/10

Apr 2, 2022 - Marketing Intern in Slough, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team, great products and such exciting work

Cons

Not many opportunities for career progression from personal experience

the LEGO Group Response

We are happy to read you have an amazing team and find your work exciting! We also appreciate you providing some feedback about career progression opportunities.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great employers! Superb working environment

Apr 15, 2022 - Customer Service Advisor in Slough, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great diversity and inclusion! Super supportive! Good benefits

Cons

Could have better pay and shift times.

the LEGO Group Response

We are always happy to see our diversity and inclusion highlighted as a positive. Thank you for the review.

10. 3.0

Hardly any break time

Apr 12, 2022 - Sales Associate in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, great transport links

Cons

Not enough time at lunch , only 30 minutes no other break. Must stand up at all times in between

Continue reading

the LEGO Group Response

Thank you for leaving some insight into your position as a Sales Associate and providing some advice and improvement to management to make your work environment better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,186 Reviews

the LEGO Group Reviews FAQs

the LEGO Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 1,449 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at the LEGO Group to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, the LEGO Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at the LEGO Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

89% of the LEGO Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated the LEGO Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with the LEGO Group Job Seekers