tringapps Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2022

Found 86 of over 90 reviews

4.0
tringapps President Shawn Kumar (no image)
Shawn Kumar
Pros
  • "Good environment, Can learn a lot(in 9 reviews)

• "working environment(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Salaries are credited 7th of every month, sometimes late(in 4 reviews)

• "Engineers are being allocated as product managers in the organisation who have 0 exp with people management(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=tringapps~608087
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

best for a good start

Jul 9, 2022 - Internship
      Business Outlook

Pros

environment is good as well as the management.

Cons

there can be no cons for this company it leads in the path of attaining its future goal.pretty much good in functioning as a whole business organization

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

May 18, 2022 -  in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

On time Salary Welcome Gifts gifts and gift vouchers on festivals gift vouchers on birthdays Boardband bill reimbursements Good hikes Great projects

Cons

Salary will credit on next month 5th, it will be good if salary credited on 1st.

3. 5.0

Best place for learners

Mar 7, 2022 - Business Development in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started my career with Tringapps as Business Developer in October 2021. I had the flexibility to work in parallel with my academics at the beginning of the 7th semester. They helped me learn things quickly and efficiently manage both my studies and job. Starting from the HR team, the people and culture of this organization are so warm.

Cons

Till date I don't see any cons in the organisation.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Best place to learn new and great mentors

Feb 24, 2022 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to learn new and great mentors

Cons

I don't have any cons in particular

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

My work experience in tringapps

Feb 18, 2022 - Business Development Executive in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

For the past four months, I am working for tringapps as BDT. As a fresher, I get to learn new things every day and flourish as a professional in a stress-free environment. The senior's guidance is very helpful to understand the job and also helps to improve the quality of work. This helped me to learn new things and get a greater perspective of the job. Tringapps is a perfect place for one to grow both professionally and personally.

Cons

There are no dislikes from my side.

6. 5.0

I love tringapps because,

Feb 16, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

It has been a wonderful work experience with Tringapps. This is one of my fav companies in my work journey. Peers and the management are super cool & helpful. Best part are the work environment & the work culture. Feeling proud to be a part of Tringapps.

Cons

Nothing in specific to mention

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Feb 16, 2022 - salea associate  in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work. good company

Cons

The salary date is 7

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I enjoy working at Tringapps because:

Feb 10, 2022 - Business Development Trainee in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have joined Tringapps as Business Development Trainee 5 months back and I assure you that this is a fantastic place to learn and develop professionally to world-class standards. I have had an immense amount of support from the VP, Senior Director, HR team as well as my senior managers to date.

Cons

The only change I would like to see is the time of payment, it would be awesome if we get paid on the last week of every month instead of the first week of every month.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Mechanical Work Life

Feb 7, 2022 - Senior Test Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Located at Taramani Ascendas which is pretty accessible Friendly employees and peers

Cons

1. 10-7 work 2. Cannot have a fun conversation with peers as someone will be watching you constantly 3. They expect you to just work work work

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast growing org

Jan 5, 2022 - Software Developer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

strong tech team, good pay, good colleagues, happy working here

Cons

no cab facility, no work from home for freshers

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews

tringapps Reviews FAQs

tringapps has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 90 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at tringapps to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 25% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, tringapps employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at tringapps. This rating has improved by 25% over the last 12 months.

73% of tringapps employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated tringapps 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at tringapps to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with tringapps Job Seekers