A.S. Watson Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

Competency-style questions, including those on teamwork, communication etc. Also involved questions specific to ecommerce. e.g. what I think a good website includes. Questions also asked on what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What my favourite online retailer is.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong) in Aug 2021

Interview

First in by HR and second in by department head, it was in different buildings. Questions are normal, but second in was more digging into your enthusiasm about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

Normal process. Phone interview by Human Resource department. And then later a face to face interview with HR again. The topics were similar to those during the phone interview. And then interviewed by the manager of the reporting line with some technical topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

Phone interview, HR just ask very basic questions like why do you want to leave, your current and expected package, strength and weaknesses, etc. Afterwards they will talk to the department manager and decide whether to move on to the second stage of interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

It took 4 months and there were three rounds of interviews., and every interview took more than 60 mins. The interviewers were nice and willing to answer all your questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Zürich)

Interview

Logic and numbering test Reasoning test Behavior test Case study Presentation HR interview Line manager interview The PC test and the Case Study took you a lot of time to prepare but during the interview if in one question you answer the way that they don’t like, you end up the interview in 10 minutes. I don’t know if it worse....

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about the position What experience you have that match to the position Tell us about you What do you know about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heteren

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Heteren)

Interview

Op gesprek bij twee medewerkers van de afdeling HR via een werving- en selectiebureau. De HR manager komt zeer eigengereid over. Het voelde als een soort politie-verhoor, veel vragen stellen en indien je niet het juiste antwoord geeft, dan vindt ze er duidelijk wat van.

Interview Questions
  • Veel vragen stellen en niet doorvragen, maar gelijk een mening hebben over hetgeen wat je zegt. Erg onplezierig.

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

It was pretty fine. Talked about marketing and sphere of work with hr manager and crm manager I had 2 interview and tests. It took about 2-3 weeks to get an offer Office is good but location is not convenient for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

Firstly, start with a 1 hour written test. Then, interview with HR Dept to get familiar with the job nature. Finally, around1 hour face-to-face interview with direct supervisor and head of marketing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

First in with HR asking some basic questions Second in with the department manager, asking more details about the future role and job spec and understand the culture, reporting line , finally pending for offer

Interview Questions
  • Share Previous Experiences Share How to Apply the Skillsets for The Job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews