A.S. Watson Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

HR, Written test, Department Interview, straightforward interviews, positive experiences, think ahead before the interview and prepare for the portfolio and share your past work with them , dsahik, djsao, dsadsa

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and your achievements?
    Answer Question

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

First there will be an interview with management and Human Resources. After this interview you will have to do an online assessment and a personal assessment. Then another interview with higher management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group in Jan 2022

Interview

Phone approach to invite you for interview First round interview with written test and formal chat Second round interview with the head of department Overall is a good experience and nice talk with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group in Dec 2021

Interview

Was given a test to evaluate my tech skills, not fully prepare with it. Overall the hiring manger and HR are great and friendly. Seems a great team to work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group in Nov 2021

Interview

1. phone interview with hr 2. work on a design brief 3. on-site company recruitment day ( 2 team activities etc, 1 is in team and another is to collaborate with another person for a challenge ) 4. final interview with seniors from different departments ( 3 people)

Interview Questions
  • 1. phone interview: basic questions like self-intro, why you apply for this role etc. 2. design brief: design a banner 3. recruitment day: use 1 object to describe yourself, team building activities x2 4. final interview: why you want to be in this company and where you see yourself in 5 years

A.S. Watson Group

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group

Interview

Competency-style questions, including those on teamwork, communication etc. Also involved questions specific to ecommerce. e.g. what I think a good website includes. Questions also asked on what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong) in Aug 2021

Interview

First in by HR and second in by department head, it was in different buildings. Questions are normal, but second in was more digging into your enthusiasm about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong)

Interview

Normal process. Phone interview by Human Resource department. And then later a face to face interview with HR again. The topics were similar to those during the phone interview. And then interviewed by the manager of the reporting line with some technical topics.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (London, England)

Interview

Phone interview, HR just ask very basic questions like why do you want to leave, your current and expected package, strength and weaknesses, etc. Afterwards they will talk to the department manager and decide whether to move on to the second stage of interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong)

Interview

It took 4 months and there were three rounds of interviews., and every interview took more than 60 mins. The interviewers were nice and willing to answer all your questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews