A.S. Watson Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

A.S. Watson Group Interview Questions

Interviews at A.S. Watson Group

2.6

CRM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group.

Interview

It was pretty fine. Talked about marketing and sphere of work with hr manager and crm manager
    I had 2 interview and tests. It took about 2-3 weeks to get an offer
    Office is good but location is not convenient for me

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group.

Interview

Firstly, start with a 1 hour written test.
    Then, interview with HR Dept to get familiar with the job nature.
    Finally, around1 hour face-to-face interview with direct supervisor and head of marketing

Interview Questions

Interview

First in with HR asking some basic questions
    Second in with the department manager, asking more details about the future role and job spec and understand the culture, reporting line
    , finally pending for offer

Interview Questions

• Share Previous Experiences
      Share How to Apply the Skillsets for The Job   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I had a screening call with the hiring manager to discuss my technical seo skills and then a panel interview with the hiring manager and head of department.

The hiring manager was unable to attend however, and the competency interview was conducted by the head of department with talent acquisition sitting in.

Both weren't knowledgeable enough in the area or knew about the specifics of the role, and I found that he process was unfair and unbalanced.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were all skills and competency-based   Answer Question

Innovation Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Milan (Italy)) in June 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews, a first with one with one of the managers and a second one with the manager, the HR and an employee.

The first interview was basically a cultural-fit interview with three personal questions about my background, hobbies and main drivers.

The second interview was a discussion about a PowerPoint they requested me to do, explaining the approach I would use in managing two real projects the company introduced: a pilot project and the possible changes to be implemented after the pilot is introduced.

What I disliked about the process is

- the fact that they also ask for new ideas and ask to be creative and imagine new solutions: it's fine, but for this position, hundreds of people applied. It's too easy to get dozens and dozens of ideas from people you eventually won't hire, people who are working hard on their homework trying to make a good impression. I don't think is just fair. Please change your methods and respect your candidates;

- private questions

- very little details about how the job is done

- the position is open to everyone, but they asked too many questions about skin care ideas and innovations to be implemented, as if they were expecting an expert in skin care sector.

Disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What innovations from your previous experiences would introduce within AS Watson?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with Human Resources Department
    1 round of interview with direct reporting manager
    no quiz/ technical paper is done in the interview
    All rounds of interview is done within one day

Insight Analyst Interview

Interview

I hate to pile on bad reviews, but the whole process was a bit of a waste of time. The people were nice and the actual interviews quite pleasant, BUT... I completely understand what the other negative interview reviews are talking about. They have no respect for your time, the process is slow, unnecessarily long and unorganised and the communication very bad.
    Whole process took about a month and a half. After the standard communication with HR, I had a phone interview with a manager, quite standard, went through my CV and asked some questions about my experience. They then arranged a first stage face to face interview, which lasted about an hour, followed by a technical test. The interview was more of a chat, went through my CV again, talked in more detail about my experience. The technical test was ridiculous, had to write some code in a room with pen and paper, I could not believe people still do this!! Not fun trying to write a nested query in a tiny box with a pen!
    Anyway, they invited me for a second stage face to face interview, which took three weeks to arrange. Communication with HR was very difficult during that period of time, they would not reply to my emails for a week or more, or they would ask me a question and then disappear for 10 days.
    Then, the second stage face to face interview was finally arranged, including a second task, which was a business analyst type of presentation. It lasted one hour. By that time they had forgotten pretty much everything about me, so they asked me a lot of the same questions, went through my CV again, asked about my experience, etc.
    Then, 10 days of no communication again, I chased and they said they had decided not to proceed because I had failed the first stage technical test. I didn't even bother to ask why they had wasted my time and called me for a second stage interview.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group.

Interview

Step 1) Send your resume
    Step 2) Take a basic listening test in Dutch
    Step 3) There is no interview process. They hire just about everyone who walks through the door.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2019.

Interview

You need to apply through their website first. After that, you will receive interview invitation. It was a group interview, you need to discuss with your groupmates and come up with a presentation with slides. They pay attention on how you are doing in the group. Conducted in Chinese.

Interview Questions

• ask you to have a group discussion on a selected topic. Mine was something like how to utilize the technology on retailing industry.   Answer Question

HR Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A.S. Watson Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2019.

Interview

First round was interviewed by one assistant manager and whole interview conversation conducted in Cantonese , no written test provided in this round. It took around 15 to 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and your existing role and duties , just some common interview questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.