AAA Club Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AAA Club Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews at AAA Club Alliance

2.7

Covid-19 Contact Tracer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance.

Interview

I had to first complete a phone interview where I had to answer pre-recorded questions, and then I had to complete a video interview with a member of the hiring staff.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you advised your supervisor on how to complete a task better/more efficiently? Did they take your advice, and if yes, how did you convince them?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within two days to complete an automated phone screen with initial questions about customer service experience and availability. A couple days after that, I was emailed a (slightly ridiculous) online personality and skills test and was invited to an in-person interview that lasted for 45 mins. I was offered the position a day later. They required a ton of hoops to jump through after accepting, though (drug screen within 48 hrs, background check, 5 references). I found the whole process rather tedious for a low-stakes entry-level job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you preformed excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with travel and geography?   Answer Question
    • How do you choose between 3 different options? (basically asking how you prioritize)   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance.

Interview

Very quick, was a job fair. Asked basic questions. I don't know what to think about how interview went they were so quick. There were a lot of.people there interviewing and about 6 people taking the interviews.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Hamilton, NJ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First i talked to the hiring manager for a brief moment then they took me upstairs to see what the call center looked like and I sat with one of the representatives and listened in on some of her calls then I went and had an interview with one of the managers of the department.

Interview Questions

• Some situational questions about how we handle things before, questions about being to work during harsh weather, if we ever had to sale items before and how many.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Richmond, VA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and quick. There was one phone screening followed by an in-person interview shortly after. The second interview was with the General Manager and Assistant Manager in the store.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE (US)).

Interview

AAA's interview process for any position of semi-importance is long, strenuous, and painful. They are horrible at interviewing and ask you confusing, uneducated questions. It is all "what-ifs" and not real questions about yourself. I did get the job, but I wish I didn't accept it. I've been here two years now and its awful. They do a five panel drug screen on every new hire.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance in April 2018.

Interview

it was a fast process. I met with the hiring manager. had a good interview. met with her a second time. was offered the job the following week. once that was complete the onboarding process was a disaster.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Richmond, VA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Store management was very pleasant. The interview process was fairly easy. A few questions stumped me but wasn’t hard to think back to previous jobs to answer them honestly.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Spokane, WA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

There are a lot of situational questions where they ask what you would do. You only get a short amount of time to answer the questions, and some felt relatively random.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was interested, but said they couldn't afford it?   1 Answer

Mcc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Hamilton, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an open house. Conducted multiple interviews at once. It was run smoothly and very informative. If a second interview was granted, it was done that day with a higher level manager/supervisor.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.