ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ADP Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

3,032 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone screen, interview with VP of Sales, interview with 2 sales execs, mostly behavioral questions, ~30 minute role play for the final interview. The interview process was quick and easy! My recruiter was super helpful and just generally amazing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker. Tell me about an accomplishment you're proud of. Name three character flaws.   Answer Question

28 Sep 2020

We are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing recruiter throughout your interview process. Thank you for sharing with us and welcome to the ADP team!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. The first was with a recruiter, the second was with the Senior Vice President, and the third and fourth were both panel interviews with multiple sales executives.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are three qualities that would help you in a sales position?
      Q: How would your best friend describe you?
      Q: Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

22 Sep 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Interview

very easy. ride day then role play. took about half of the day for the ride along and then an hour for the interview/ role play. it was a pretty easy process. just pay attention and ask questions and you should be able to get the job.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

22 Sep 2020

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience. Thank you for sharing with us on Glassdoor and welcome to the ADP team!

Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in September 2020.

Interview

I submitted a competitive application in August. Weeks later, I attempted to contact the hiring manager and recruiter. I was provided dead-end numbers to call. I left messages on LinkedIn hoping to connect with someone about the status of the application. No follow-up. No callback. I understand the process is impacted by COVID-19, but for an organization that speaks highly of it's focus on employees, it did not provide the attention to detail a prospective employee has come to expect of its brand.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

9 Sep 2020

Thank you for sharing these insights into your interview. We are sorry to hear that your experience was negative and apologize as we aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process for candidates. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Associate District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in September 2020.

Interview

Applied to this ADP job position via LinkedIn.
    Phone screen with a recruiter.
    Phone interview with San Francisco VP of Sales.
    Final interview via Facetime with three San Francisco Sales Executives. This interview included a mock sales call and interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you most: money, job title or recognition?   Answer Question

22 Sep 2020

Thank you for providing these detailed steps from your interview experience. We appreciate the feedback you have shared with us.

Information Technology Interview

Interview

it was a very organized process; they ask a lot of questions and they are very thorough with their process; mostly behavioral as well as process
    it was very long and took a while

Interview Questions

ADP Response

9 Sep 2020

We appreciate your feedback into your interview experience and will share with our talent acquisition teams.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Brief phone interview, from there, an online assessment and another phone interview. It was pretty cut and dry, very polite, very positive. It all changed with the in-house interview. The management team was late since they had a team lunch. Normal PAS interview style. That all seemed to go well. The guys interviewing me were amiable, and it became more conversational. Then they started to explain more about the position. On average, the job responsibilities were double to triple what the initial phone interview said. When I brought this up, they just laughed and mentioned they don't always align with corporate. After that, almost every detail was different. It seemed like they were paying their people a set salary but asking for a lot more time without compensation. At this point, I wrapped the interview and explained I didn't feel the job was the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to work extra without compensation to make personal or team goals.   1 Answer

24 Aug 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience with us on Glassdoor. We value the feedback you have provided and will share with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our experience for candidates. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had the absolute worst interview process with this company. First by stringing me along for 4 weeks, making me wait for 3 hours past the scheduled interview time, weird questions, 5 interviews (all of which had the wrong names of the people planning to interview me and the last one was (2) different phone calls when it was supposed to be one facetime!!!). Please do not waste someones time like this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince your friends to do something you wanted to do???   1 Answer

22 Sep 2020

We are sorry to hear that your experience was negative and apologize as we aim for a professional experience in every interview session. Your review will be shared with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process for candidates. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online through the official website. I was emailed about a week later to set up a phone interview. I had to call and set it up and I was on hold for 10 minutes. I set up the interview for the following morning. Took about 50 minutes and the first 25 minutes was me explaining my entire resume. Then I was asked the basic interview questions. She told me I would go on to complete two assessments and asked me when I would be available for video interview. I went to complete the assessments and the next day got my rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities I would expect a Customer Support Specialist to have   Answer Question

Entry Level Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

1st interview- With HR Department, very brief- tell me about yourself, strengths, etc

2nd interview- with VP of sales, more in depth and situational questions

3rd interview- mock sales meeting, selling their product and a panel interview with managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were hard working   1 Answer

24 Aug 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and rating of your interview with ADP on Glassdoor. We appreciate these insights into your experience and will share with our talent acquisition teams.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.