ADP Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,350 of over 3.4K interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The interview process was slow and a bit uncoordinated at first, but then it moved quite quickly after. Overall the interview was very conversational, but they did touch on their key points of interest.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at ADP?
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

3 phone interviews Haven’t heard back yet, heard there will be a fourth round of interview if last one went well Answer questions using star method Process was smooth And fun

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR person at their Islington location. She had my resume, with quite a few notes on it and asked me questions relevant to the position I would be doing. She made sure I had a solid payroll background because I would be answering questions about payroll and about the company's system. She noted there was a six week training course for the job because learning the necessary information to be able to answer client questions takes a long time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADP (Pune)

Interview

First Round is an HR Round. The second Round is with an Operations Manager. The third round is with the Director. They ask about our work experience, salary expectations and reason for choosing ADP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Excellent, spoke with three separate male managers from each level of leadership. All were friendly and welcoming to me a female engineer. The staff were also friendly and that friendliness has carried through to the business environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Horrible. It was lame! No idea how to interview and we went through 5 of them! I mean you could get it all in one, why draw it out so long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The over the phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, it was just general questions about your work experience and how you will fit into the roll you applied for . It is followed by a grammar prompt which is about 20 minutes. You will then be called back for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What's your current role? Tell me about a time you dealt with a customer service issue

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

2 interviews one was on video and the other was over the phone. They called me the next day of my interview and got hired. Backgrounds check took like 10 days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

2 rounds interview. The second interview is an onsite interview. A lot of behavior questions for the first round. Second interview includes code interview, basic knowledge regarding Java and data structures and behavior questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Melville, NY)

Interview

Round robin team style interviews. Very long interview process. Followed up with day in the field. The interviewers ranged from very senior representatives and managers to completely new reps. I think the point was to get an idea of what the job is like at different levels of tenure.

Interview Questions
  • What drives you to succeed and how to you deal with rejection?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,350 Interviews