ADP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Penetration Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (London, England).

Interview

Applied through referral and the whole process took 3 weeks. Totally 4 rounds of interviews and everything is through Skype . First two rounds are technical and next two rounds are managerial & technical. Overall interview process was very good and HR Co-ordinator was very much helpful.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

28 May 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a phone call, and short phone interview, followed up by two interviews with the Director of the department and the hiring manager. Nothing specifically difficult, or odd, pretty much a straight up interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were necessary

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the insights and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Employee referral was strong but the hiring manager had another candidate preselected. He was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   2 Answers
    • You come highly recommended, what's been the one thing that you have failed at?   2 Answers

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor.

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was pretty good but the interviewer provided misleading information during the interview. I expected that the case interview would be more like a discussion instead of a question and answer. I did not get an opportunity to showcase the full breadth of my business skills.

Second interviewer was helpful during the process. It felt more conversational and relaxed.

Looking bad, they probably employed the good cop-bad cop model typical of consulting firms.

Interview Questions

• How would you launch a new business?   1 Answer

2 Jul 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Del Mar, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied, took a month to be contacted, had a phone interview which was relatively easy and fluid. The lady said I would be moving on to the next round and that the VP of Sales would call me in two days; they didn’t. I tried to follow up a week later by calling and leaving a message, she didn’t return my call. I emailed her twice, still no response. Extremely unprofessional to say that you’re excited to meet me and that you are sending me to the next round of interviews and then completely ghost me. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your relevant sales experience?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

26 Feb 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. We would love to follow up with the person you spoke to and if you feel comfortable please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through linkedin and got a call from a recruiter about a week later, prior to the phone interview you need to do a quick online interview, Pretty basic questions (Why ADP, Why sales, Time you had to negotiate, etc. Then went in for an in-person interview with the VP of sales in my area. Thought the interview went really well and he asked me to reach out to him in a weeks time but after I tried calling twice I never got through and havent heard back from them since. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had do negotiate? If so, how did that work out?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Sacramento, CA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview with a nice lady who asked basic questions. I was then given a personal interview with the VP of the company. After this I was not contacted at all and did not know if i was going to go any further in the interview process.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after an employee referral. Set up a phone interview which was more like a conversation than an interview. Next was an on-site interview with sales manager. Pretty easy interview as well. Stopped the process when I was offered a different job.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Woodland Hills, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very biased toward sales professionals coming in from other industries although this position is entry level

Interview Questions

• The turnaround in the interview when the manager converts the conversation into a role play and asks for hypothetical objections.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview process with a phone interview followed by field ride and then another interview. They want to make sure they are investing in the right people.

Interview Questions

• There are many behavioral type questions asked in the interview   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview that included a 15 minute sales pitch to the hiring manager. Asked basic questions as well as in-depth questions about experience. They're looking for both a culture fit and a specific skill set as well as potential.

Interview Questions

• 15 minute sales pitch after 15 minutes of studying their compensation plans.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.