AIM Consulting Group, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Interview Questions

Interviews at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

2.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview with AIM was a sit-down at their office. What stood out as different from most consulting agencies is that they prefer to meet applicants, in person, up front. This signals to me that they put more stock in their potential clients and pay more attention to the fit. The position that was suggested was a fair fit, but not something I was terribly excited about and the pay happened to be low. I keep in touch with my representative there to see what new and interesting possibilities become available.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be professionally in five years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and was told to come in for an interview a couple days later.

It was fairly odd, because the interviewer took virtually most of the time during the process "providing his resource of experience" to me about how I should market myself to the companies he would introduce me to. In varied from what sort of role he sees me more marketable at, what sort of technology to focus to be more marketable, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.

Interview

Pre-Interview:
    _________________________________________

Multiple roles are tossed at you in rapid succession. You are constantly pressed to "commit" to working with AIM only. This is the part that led me to stop working with them. I cannot work with any company that assumes they are the only employer anyone would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Simple technical coding question that can be solved with recursion. Compressed timeframe.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC in April 2017.

Interview

They recruit for positions that they do not understand. Then the recruiter will use candidates to better understand the role instead of going to the company and trying to better understand. I'm not sure they even know much about the field I am in...I know they do not understand any of the software my field uses. They did not do a good job of explaining my experience or knowledge because the company came back and said that none of the candidates they gave them were knowledgeable enough. I have been working in this software since it's BETA.
    They will then come back to you with other positions that have nothing to do with the same work, are entry level, or involve software that isn't even on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the software that this position would use? Just give us an overview of what exactly it is and how it is used. Okay, I'm going to have another recruiter sit in now, can you explain it again?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Edina, MN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

They will act like they are interviewing you for the Account Executive position, but then after taking the time to go through three interviews, you find out that you will start out in the entry level MTAR role, even if you have previous Account Executive experience. Huge waste of my time.

Interview Questions

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Response

6 Mar 2017 – Managing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your experience in connecting with our team and in discussing career options with AIM. We take our interaction with candidates seriously and feel... More

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview with management and other team members. It was overall an enjoyable experience that allowed me to get to know the team just as much as they got to know me. It gave me a good understanding of what the job & responsibilities requirements were and who I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience? Tell me about you as a person, what are your interests, etc. What type of environemtn do you thrive in?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Edina, MN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via email to come in for an interview. Met with a recruiter who was wonderful. She asked just the right questions about my background and technologies that allowed me to get comfortable. Toward the end of the interview she delved more deeply into technology. When talking with recruiters I have no idea how much they know about technology, so I always try to keep my answers informational without using too many acronyms or a lot of tech-speak.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.

Interview

Thirty minute phone screening, then thirty minutes in person screening to identify potential matches. The goal was to identify which employers to connect me with. The interview was very professional.

Senior Web Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn with a contract to hire role at one of her clients. I responded and she set up time to chat on the phone before deciding to meet up for coffee (for which she paid for) at a shop down the road from my apt (super nice gesture!). We talked about my background before she decided to forward my information to the hiring manager. She was very communicative and responsive throughout the process (from start to finish). - There wasn’t a point at which I didn’t know how things were going. She said it would take about a week to wrap things up and it did.

Based on my experiences, Aim isn’t your typical recruiting agency. The relationship you develop is way more human/personal. - We had multiple in-person check-ins during my contract.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

AIM Consulting posts fake job descriptions, then wastes candidates' time asking them to not only do a phone screen but actually come in for a lengthy in-person interview as their regular way of doing business

Interview Questions

• just general PM and background questions because there is not even an actual role to fill   Answer Question

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Response

11 Oct 2016 – Managing Partner

Hello, this is Mike Rowse, Managing Partner for Denver. I was personally disappointed to hear that your time spent meeting with us did not create the value we intended. We are not strictly a staffing... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.