AIM Consulting Group, LLC Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 34 candidate interviews
AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Application

I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Interview

Initial 10 minute informational interview, longer form 30 minute interview. Was very casual and welcoming. Asked more about my life than my skills or even my challenges in life. Asked about my experience at school.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have a proffered location for work?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Seattle, WA) in Dec 2019

Interview

I had a GREAT phone interview....until she pestered me about where I live. I pushed back, asking if that's a bona fide occupational requirement. I didn't volunteer this information. Then the recruiter accidentally texted me. I know because it said: "I found the perfect candidate, it's just too bad that he doesn't live on the east side." Beware; they are only looking for people who can be in office all day every day and will judge you if you don't have one of the east side cities or Seattle on your resume. If you live anywhere outside a 30 minute commute, they are judging you. By the way, apparently they use an outside recruiter to interview recruiters. I already blocked her on LinkedIn (she was that bad) so I cannot mention her name. Just beware. Go elsewhere. If you're into process, process, process, and not actual recruiting; and you live on the east side and just need a paycheck....maybe this is the place for you but I will run for the hills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Lots of phone interviews. Pitched many potential client projects. In general a waste of time. This company thinks it’s more than it is. Just another staffing agency masquerading as a “Consulting Company.”

AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Interview

Talked to a recruiter. Did a technical phone screen followed by a onsite interview. This whole process went well but was difficult to keep in contact with company. Overall, I feel that the process is good but still could use some improvement.

Interview Questions
  • How to implement basic programming questions. Was asked basic behaviour questions and did some white boarding in the from of them giving you the question and you writing out the solution or answer.
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Denver, CO) in Sep 2019

Interview

Regular first basis contact, I brief about my background, what is my expectation about the position and what is the position offered about. What is the company focus in, how the used to work with? also, they asked me about where I currently was based

Interview Questions
  • What did I use to do in prior positions?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Bellevue, WA) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and was told to come in for an interview a couple days later. It was fairly odd, because the interviewer took virtually most of the time during the process "providing his resource of experience" to me about how I should market myself to the companies he would introduce me to. In varied from what sort of role he sees me more marketable at, what sort of technology to focus to be more marketable, etc.

Interview Questions
AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Interview

Pre-Interview: _________________________________________ Multiple roles are tossed at you in rapid succession. You are constantly pressed to "commit" to working with AIM only. This is the part that led me to stop working with them. I cannot work with any company that assumes they are the only employer anyone would want to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Simple technical coding question that can be solved with recursion. Compressed timeframe.
AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn with a contract to hire role at one of her clients. I responded and she set up time to chat on the phone before deciding to meet up for coffee (for which she paid for) at a shop down the road from my apt (super nice gesture!). We talked about my background before she decided to forward my information to the hiring manager. She was very communicative and responsive throughout the process (from start to finish). - There wasn’t a point at which I didn’t know how things were going. She said it would take about a week to wrap things up and it did. Based on my experiences, Aim isn’t your typical recruiting agency. The relationship you develop is way more human/personal. - We had multiple in-person check-ins during my contract.

Interview Questions
AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (New York, NY)

Interview

Had a total of 3 rounds of interviews with 6 different people. All interviews were with an AE and MTAR. The final interview included the Managing Partner who oversees those individuals. All interviews were similar and spent discussing my background, more in depth information about AIM, behavioral questions and etc. Everyone I met with showed a lot of positive and good energy. They really do care about choosing the right people to join their team which is why you meet so many people. But they also want to make sure it's right for you as well!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to have a difficult conversation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIM Consulting Group, LLC (Minneapolis, MN) in Feb 2018

Interview

First interview: Phone screening - basic questions Second interview: More in depth phone interview about AIM and yourself Third interview: In person with current MTAR and account executive - deep dive into company and yourself. Very laid back, open and easy going. Fourth/final interview: In person with account exec, MTAR and managing partner. Same questions as third interview but more formal and serious style of interview. Managing partner more serious than anticipated. Very laid back interview process until the fourth interview. AIM is very focused on finding the top talent to join the crazy fast growth of the company. Everyone you meet is awesome and they make sure to take the time to get to know you. Process does become exhausting after hearing many of the same things and asking similar questions. I had all of the skills and excitement necessary, I only wish my fourth interview went as well as my third. I did a poor job of explaining myself on a critical past employment experience and was misunderstood. during the 4th one. That ultimately led to no offer. I have not interviewed with a company like AIM and hadn't have been that interested/excited about a work opportunity since graduating. They are the exact type of company everyone should look for as they pride themselves in their employees happiness and potential. I honestly hope I can find another company like this one to interview with, although the chances are slim. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who's looking for a challenge and for anyone who wants to feel valued. You should feel very proud to have a chance to interview with AIM.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews