ASB Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ASB Bank

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2020.

Interview

First some online tests, focusing on IQ and personalities. Then a video interview where you are asked several easy questions related to your attitude, hobbies, etc. Then an online test to write some basic code. And then an assessment center which includes one coding task and two speed interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation; how you coped with that   Answer Question

Automation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in June 2020.

Interview

Two Rounds of Interviews
    1)Mostly based on Behavioral
    2)Process Oriented

the questions were to discover how i would act on certain scenario based on previous experiences. And also about the kind of automation used in my previous company and how processes were delivered.

Interview Questions

• What were the challenges you faced after moving to New Zealand   Answer Question
    • What are the different automation tools available?   Answer Question

Brm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

Two interviews in total with the General Manager and Direct Reporting Manager. Easy interview. Many questions asked in relation to family, besides the job experiences. It was mentioned that outside of bank experience was not taken into consideration at all.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in December 2019.

Interview

Did interview with two people who were very professional. They asked questions were mostly about how I could apply my skills and experience to the project they were doing - all very concrete. Unfortunately, they wanted someone with more experience, but it was still good practice.

Interview Questions

• (After an explanation about the project) How do you think you can use your skills to apply to this project?   Answer Question
    • What is the most complex data analysis you have done? How did you approach it?   Answer Question
    • Explain how an SQL UNION works. What potential problems could arise?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in October 2019.

Interview

1. assessment online, 2 solutions in 40 mins.
    2. meet team, talk about your background, CV and the team.
    3. assessment in a meeting room, to build a working program to fulfil 3 requirements, in 2 hours.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Case study + network connections . Very friendly interview staff, well organized and clear as to next steps. Questions were relevant to role. Overall experience was a very enjoyable and glad I made the move.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASB Bank.

Interview

Very good and insightful interview .Both managers know there stuff and was so respondents to all questions I asked.They made sure I feel comfortable and not pressurized during the interview.

Reporting Analyst Interview Interview

Interview

I applied online and it took a week after the position was closed when I received a phone interview. It was a 24-minute telephone interview which focused on my skills and qualifications, in comparison to the job description applying for. The next day I received another phone call informing me for a face-to-face interview with the Hiring Manager. Prior to the interview, I received an e-mail link for an online…

Interview Questions

• To be successful in the role, you should have a very strong analytical skills. Tell me a time when you exercised your exceptional analytical skills.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASB Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2019.

Interview

Shortlisted from cv and cover letter > Online test for IQ and personality > Video Interview with 3/4 questions > Assessment Centre to show how you work with others > Offer

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you struggled with work or study and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASB Bank.

Interview

Phone confirmation followed by an interview with both the Assistant manager and the Branch manager.

Interview consisted of multiple personality and scenario based questions as well as problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.