ASDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ASDA Interview Questions

Interviews at ASDA

2.1

Checkout Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Ipswich, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASDA (New Ipswich, NH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. Got in touch quickly and with feedback. Applied online and was invited to an "ASDA Magic" session (group interview). Had to undergo an ambiguous task as a group. Was thrn invited back to a 1-to-1 interview which seemed relaxed and I didn't feel under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewis, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASDA (Lewis, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager cam forthwith into the room with a series of competency base questions and machinate questions on bakery techniques including the rise height of Hovis brown bread in the oven after 45 min with 2 ounces of yeast. Also to discuss the implications of rising fuel prices in Bwindi Uganda.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASDA (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

had to complete application, wait for phone call, then group interview and then if successful interview by yourself. Seemed very long and lengthy for what the job was. They took ages to respond and had awful communication. I had to ring up myself and find out if I had the job.

Store Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

The first stage of the interview was a phone interview. Before this was an online test that allowed you to book a slot for your phone call, if you passed. There was a lot of phone appointments to select from.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

Went in, sat down to fill some paperwork out with 2 other people then after having a chat we went down and did some work for about 30 minutes with the people packing deliveries. Went back, filled in a review of the day and that was it

Interview Questions

Interview

Relatively quick to respond to my application. 4 positions available. Relaxed and laid back interview held during busy working day for manager involved. Was told within a day or so that my interview had been a successful one and I had got the job. Worked there for 6 months before something else came up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

You're told before hand it will be a group interview.However its not what I expected it was more of an induction if anything, the interview is more of a discussion the main thing they want to find out is your availability. You also get a tour of the shop and get put on till to see how you operate.

Interview Questions

• What is your current availability ?   1 Answer

Store Colleague Interview

Interview

Easy and quick. Went very smoothly and all the staff were welcoming and easing to talk to. The tasks we were given to complete were fun and engaging. They let you know as soon as possible if you passed which is great

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASDA (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in September 2020.

Interview

Firstly i got a phone call short interview. i passed the phone interview adn was called for a group interview, first we were called into a room to watch a video, after the video we were given 10 minutes to get to know the applicant facing you. after the 10 minutes you have to introduce and explain why they want to work for asda. after that we got a tour and then split up and asked did we have any questions. that was it. told we would hear next week.

Interview Questions

• no questions asked for this interview   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.