AgilOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AgilOne Interview Questions

Interviews at AgilOne

2.9

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at AgilOne (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Dear AgilOne, please do not waste my time!

The recruiter found me online, and contacted me saying I am a good fit. I sent in my resume. The recruiter messaged me Friday afternoon requesting a phone interview 3 hours later. It was a ridiculous time, but I granted her anyways.

On the phone, I found out the position was actually in San Francisco, not New York. The data scientist role is about customer service, talking to clients, and some data analysis.

After the call, I concluded this start-up is clueless. It just wanted talk to prospective candidates and see their resume to get a feel of the market.

My advice: don't feed these trolls and let them get lost!

Interview Questions

• You will be doing customer service, are you ok with that?   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AgilOne.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks. One phone interview with HR. One phone interview blended with tech questions was made by one of the team leaders. One round onside interview with 4 people for 4 hours.

I liked the culture of the company and its work environment.

Senior Technical Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgilOne in December 2015.

Interview

The communication was weird from the beginning. They want to interview me for a different position than I originally applied for, with the only explanation "The position that you initially applied for has changed slightly since we first posted the job. Therefore, we feel you would be better fit for this role." Do you not update your job posting webpage as a tech company? The interview time was unclear in the email, I ended up spending an hour in the morning for an interview that was supposed to be in the afternoon. I had to rearrange everything. Then I was told that I would hear back from them earlier this week. I never heard back from them until I wrote an email asking for that information. Then came the rejection letter, I wrote back, wondering if there would be another chance with minimal hope. However, very unprofessionally, the HR that was contacting me since the beginning just copied and pasted the rejection letter and sent it to me. From the HR's point of view, this must be really funny and effortless, but it can hurt the candidate.

As a fast expanding company, I highly recommend you hire professional HR or train your HR to not deteriorating your reputation perspective applicants.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgilOne.

Interview

One phone interview, 5-6 rounds of onsite interview. I felt people are passionate. Nothing really unexpected in the interview. Ability to think through and multitask was what they are looking for.

Prefer Not to Disclose Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AgilOne (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process took less than a week. I was greeted in front and led to meet with the hiring manager. The employees in the office looked energetic and diverse and there were a lot of meetings going on. The interviewer asked typical questions. Although I was not offered the job, it was still a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard. The interviewer wants to know how quick you can think on your feet and about your ability to multitask.   Answer Question

Software Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgilOne in February 2015.

Interview

I came into the interview without knowing who I'd be meeting with and not even knowing how many people I'd be meeting. There was no reception area to speak of, but on top of that, I had no direction after coming into their office. After grabbing hold of a random employee there, I was told the recruiter would meet with me after she gets off of a call. I waited for a full 25 minutes before meeting the recruiter! I was very much tempted to up and leave while I waited, which in hindsight is exactly what I should have done.

Walking into their work area, there is an apparent sweat shop vibe with many people packed into very small areas, unkept, and hot. During my presentation, one of the interviewers was looking at his laptop and doing work which was incredibly distracting. Overall, some very unprofessional there and a horrible interview experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the worst questions I've ever heard in an interview. "How many training videos can you make in a day?" I was so dumbfounded by the question, I couldn't even answer. He clearly knew nothing about training and was so confident in making comments about something he obviously knows nothing about.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgilOne.

Interview

Cold and impersonal initial contact. Interview schedule was never provided. There was no one at the front door to greet me, and it took several minutes before anyone asked if I needed help. I was kept waiting for a good 5-10 minutes after my interview was supposed to begin. There seemed to be confusion amongst the interviewers about who was supposed to talk to me next and where. It was obvious that more than half of the interviewers didn't bother to read my resume before speaking to me. Only one interviewer had his questions ready, while everyone else seemed to be winging it. From talking to development and QA engineers, there seems to be a good deal of animosity between the groups. The engineering department needs to be unified. I heard phrases like, "this group is allowed to do it this way, because they insisted," and, "if it were up to me, I wouldn't use the technology we're using." There's a "code it and toss it to QA" mentality, without proper testing by developers first. There was a low energy feel to all the people I met with, and folks generally do not seem happy to be there. There's a lot of emphasis on having people from "all walks of life" working there, but I don't see any relationship between being professional cyclists or table tennis players and being capable of producing quality software. I thought it was odd that two higher-ups left together to start their own company, before this one really took off.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AgilOne (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

one of the guys was on their phone during our interview. rude. questions weren't too hard but they also sounded like questions people researched off Google at last minute. the process was not bad either, but i knew that i did not want to work for the company right away after meeting with the team and the people.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you had to resolve a conflict with a client   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AgilOne (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and a one week project. Phone interview was basically going over resume and describing the company and the job. For the project, they gave some data and asked me to come up with insights. I presented my work through video conferencing. The next stage was going to be in-person but I didn't get selected

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgilOne.

Interview

My interview process went very quickly. I was phone screened within a day of them receiving my resume and interviewed onsite the following week. I met with 4 people who all had a different focus area and they were all easy to talk to. I could tell they had a lot of challenges but that really excited me because I feel that I can really make an impact and help them out in my area of expertise. The day after I interviewed, I was told that they wanted to move forward so all in all, it was a good experience. The office did not look appealing though. It was crowded but with a good vibe.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.