Akamai Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Akamai

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 689 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (New Delhi)

Interview

Best interview experience I ever had. The interviewers Imran and Suhesh were down to earth and very friendly. I wasn't prepared well. But they tried to give me several chances. And they were motivating as well. I will never forget this interview in my life. Cause this is how the interviewers should be.

Interview Questions
Akamai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

Is was the first round online test. I applied on their career page. After a day they sent a mail for the online test. It was a 50min coding test. There were two questions one on hashmap and other on collections.

Interview Questions
  • I thought it was a regular aptitude test. But it was a coding test. And I fail miserably. They did mentioned what kind of test it will be...after I clicked the link there was no coming back.
Akamai
Application

I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

After 2 other interviews it was the final one with the team leader or something like that. He mainly wanted to check the knowledge with general and basic subjects. The interview was nice.

Interview Questions
Akamai
Application

I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

Interviewers needed to reschedule calls as they seem to be preoccupied or as if the taken acquisition was not their priority. This behavior might reflect internal disorganization or coordination. One of the interviewers did not sound assertive or direct with the questions that were being asked.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with day to day Technical Incident response related to - Pcap captures and traffic analysis
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akamai (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me, scheduled a coding pair-up interview. The interviewer wasn't interested, was given 45 mins to solve 3 questions. No help or input was provided in case of doubt, the interviewer himself didn't know stuff! I was promised a follow-up interview but the recruiter ghosted out for more than a week and I followed up to later find out they didnt proceed with me!

Interview Questions
  • Pros and cons of recursion A prime number question To find the magic number while finding the running sum of an array where the total cant go less than 1
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Akamai (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was great but after last round there is no update from the recruiter end for the further process since 1 month. Don't know why companies does not value candidates time. I was impressed by the interview process and hiring manager however the whole experience has been ruined now,

Interview Questions
  • Requirement gathering puzzles logical puzzles BA characteristics
Akamai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai in Apr 2021

Interview

Had total 4 rounds of interview, with first two being technical, 3rd techno-managerial and 4th managerial. The process was overall good, with questions on both testing and the language in JD. Prepare everything from JD in depth and it should be enough.

Interview Questions
  • Technical: Python - Dict v/s Tuple, Memory management, Networking, Questions around experience on framework development and DB. Coding Round: 1. Return the minimum factor of a given prime number. 2. Given a binary number in single linked list return the decimal format of the same.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. The first 2 rounds are technical rounds. The 3rd and 4th rounds are techno-managerial round. Questions are from Python, Linux and few robot framework related.

Interview Questions
Akamai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akamai in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial 20 minute HR phone screen, then a final round 1 hour 45 minute virtual interview with three members of the team. Questions were mostly about my resume, interests, and experiences. No technical questions. Everyone was very nice and responsive.

Interview Questions
Akamai
Application

I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

I applied and recruiter reached out for a phone interview, but it took a lot of following up on my side to actually get the phone interview scheduled after her initial email about scheduling the phone interview. It was my first time ever experiencing this type of a situation...where HR is really slow to respond.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to this role?
  • Why are you looking to leave your current company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 689 Interviews