Amec Foster Wheeler Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Amec Foster Wheeler

Application

I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler

Interview

It was half an hour over the phone and the interviewer was very pleasant and encouraging. Explained a lot about the role and how it will be catered towards my interests.

Interview Questions
  • What interested you about our company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2018

Interview

Phone interview first with HR and then technical interview with Electrical engineering Manager. HR interview was for little bit behavioural questions. Interview with manager was completely technical with many technical questions related to electrical engineering design and project execution.

Interview Questions
  • We are looking for Lead engineer for petrochemical project, but you do not have any experience in petrochemical industry. How will you be able to manage this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knutsford, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Knutsford, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Two person panel interview based in their offices. This was after a detailed review by an agency member who was very informed. The questions come from a manager and team member so they were looking for style. As well as technical ability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amec Foster Wheeler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler

Interview

I've got one skype interview, fairly easy. Some HR questions, some tech questions. But it took almost 6 months, before i've got response, I was sure that i wouldn't get an offer and applied to another company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Warrington, North West England, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Three interviews over the period of 2 months. Interviewed by technical directors and they were very welcoming and easy going. They made me comfortable during the first 10 min of interview and then started the interview by asking my experience in the current role. Mostly explored my role like what I do and how I do it.

Interview Questions
  • First Interview was part technical and Behavioral. Mostly about my day job and how I solved problems , I came across the project. Second interview was pure Behavioral and the interviewer went through my CV chronologically.
1 person found this interview helpful

Amec Foster Wheeler

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler in Oct 2017

Interview

Three phone interviews, one in person. The phone interviews were with higher up employees in the corporate offices across the country. Then I met with the local branch and met the team.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Burlington, ON) in Oct 2017

Interview

The phone interview was all about my experience and whether it matches the requirements of the job. The recruiter commented about my accent by saying that it doesn't match my name !!! I have been told that I passed this interview but that they didn't call again. Maybe it's my name or something.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Milan) in Sep 2017

Interview

Group interview in the morning and individual interviews in the afternoon. The group interview included a presentation of yourself as well as a team game with other candidates. The individual interview is not technical, but just to understand your objectives.

Interview Questions
  • Open minded? Ojectives? Interest? Availability to travel extensively?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Phila, PA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Initial Interview consisted of a 2 hour interview with the engineering manager, lead process engineer, and process engineer. Entire staff was friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. My final impression was that it is a quality place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Give a basic overview of your background leading to where you are now.

Amec Foster Wheeler

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler in Aug 2017

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I had a phone call with a couple of senior geologists at the office. I was asked questions about my interests in the field and a couple of others about my skills

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews