AmeriPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AmeriPlan Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2017

1.4

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

About a couple of weeks after applying, I got a phone call asking if I could come in for an interview. They were all so very sweet and I had the best interview yet! She was easy to talk to! She then gave me a couple of papers to get a drug screen and background check. I passed both and then passed the physical! I now start training on Monday!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with patients that are aggressive?   1 Answer

Work At Home Training Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Denison, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't really an interview. I received an email that said to read the details and call. So I read the email and called the person whom answered the phone did not give a greeting they were very rude and short and basically said do you have questions...in the middle of me asking my question they interrupted me and also advised that they require you purchase one of their discount plans to me if I have insurance I don't need a discount plan. All in all this was not a pleasant reflection on the company and if anything it detoured me from wanting to work for them if this is how their recruiters are.

Interview Questions

• Who is this? Did you read the email? Who told you to call? Do you have questions?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Fort Washington, MD (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy, it was all done over the phone. I spoke with the recruiter about what the job installed and she was very helpful with explaining everything and making sure I understood the position.

First Level IBO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Owings Mills, MD (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. I don't recommend anyone being nervous because I guarantee your enroller will be very nice and friendly and talkative. My enroller and uplines are all wonderful people. Half of the interview all we did was talk about family and the fact that we had both previously lived in the same area!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with or has someone close to you ever worked with a small business before?   2 Answers

Sales, Or Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmeriPlan in August 2014.

Interview

The company sends a recruiter after you offering a great job opportunity at first. You think your applying for a job, and it turns out its just a scam to get your money

Interview Questions

• Being told the 99.00 business monthly fee is for overhead... when you work from home and have to pay for all your own equipment.   1 Answer

Fraudulent company

Recruiter/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The "interview" is a joke. You are being courted by a person recruiting you to join their team...as a recruiter. Don't get nervous. This is not a "real job" and you're not being interviewed by staff. They will instruct you to listen to some team calls or a nationwide recruiting call to get you pulled into their momentum. If you don't have a momentum of your own, you will easily be pulled into theirs and end up joining their team. Please be warned. This is not a job. This is a work-from-home MLM scheme. You've been warned.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at home before? How much time to have to devote to building your business? Are you the decision maker in your household? Are you planning on starting today or when were you planning on getting started?   1 Answer

Independent Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewing with AmeriPlan was exceedingly simple and easy. I called the number on the craigslist ad and was connected with a very relaxed professional who was very honest with me about the company and about how the commissions worked. I loved the fact that I was not promised anything besides what I would bring in for myself and that it wasn't something that would be bringing in tons of money the first day or week- not a get rich quick scheme- but a business that gets built up over time.
    I spent an hour on Google looking up every bad review I could find, every lawsuit, every report of a scam, and all I found were people who didn't know how to run a business.
    Looking at the actual savings that are offered and how easy it is to use, I was interested for the benefits as much as I was the career opportunity.
    I was sold on three things- I could work from home or outside as I pleased; I would be getting paid well enough to support my family as well as provide much needed medical benefits for us all; I would be doing it all helping people in a genuine way that I could feel really good about at the end of the day.
    If this sounds right for you, message me for your interview today!

Interview Questions

• Prepared to purchase a health care plan?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I asked as many questions as I could regarding the IBO agreement to make sure there were no hidden fees, fines, or ways I would be tied to them should I choose to leave. I would suggest everyone look into the company before signing up; I did and was unable to find anything that made me think it was actually a scam or a real risk.

Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Sarasota, FL (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The woman was very nice and very upbeat but no one will answer my question of if this job will cost me money to sign up and start working with this company.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle certain situations   1 Answer

I couldn't get an answer about any start up costs

Independent Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

This really depends on who interviews you. Some people like to send you to their website to review the information, some like to let you listen to a recorded overview call, and others like to just explain everything to you while you're on the phone with them. Either way, the process usually takes about 30 minutes, total, and is all done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• There was really nothing out of the ordinary. Of course, the interviewer will want to know about you to see if you would be a good fit to join the team, as they would end up being your direct coach for the life of your business.   1 Answer

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriPlan (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

A joke- just input personal information, pay a fee, and you're "hired". They weren't interested in any specific skill set. If you had the money to 'sign up', they'd take anyone at all. Absolutely nothing more than that. That should have been a red flag right from the start for me.

Interview Questions

• If I have a phone and a computer   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.