Angard Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Angard Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at Angard Staffing

1.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angard Staffing.

Interview

No real interview, apply online. Online application was reasonably long for such a casual, no qualifications required type of position.
    If you are selected, turn up to "Interview" to sign employment paperwork. No need to dress formally or prepare.

Casual Mail Sorter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing in December 2018.

Interview

Straight forward, relaxed environment. As long as you’ve got the right documents, you’ll sign your contract on the day and wait for your badge to arrive in the post.

I T Suite Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Group session where several candidate were introduced to job type then passed an observation examination health and safety such as fire assembly point was indicated and our banking details and digital identification verified

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Interview

Very easy, apply online, they send you induction pack, then invited to attend interview, where you need to fill in personal details same as you fill in online, then they compair it, also bring all the info they ask in the email (proof of address, 2 photos, etc)

Interview Questions

• Give you booklet to read about Royal Mail and then had to answer questions like what you do if missed person at home, few safety rules   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Plymouth, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Really easy emailed a time and date and what to bring to the interview it was just documents and required them to take a copy of my documents and fill out a few forms for them.

Parcel Sorter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing.

Interview

Asked for interview. All it is is signing documents very easy no actual interview.

But it is an outsourced company so there is no direct line of communication to them and they will not help you out with mussed payments - stay clear if you can.

Casual Mail Sorter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angard Staffing.

Interview

If you're called then you basically have the job. No gruelling questions asked. Just details on work history to see if it matches with the online application you filled. Not really an interview more like a check of who you are.

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Inverness, Scotland) in October 2016.

Interview

I was very nervous about my interview today but there was honestly no need! My interview was scheduled for 1600, the interviewer was late so the interview started at 16:20, there was 4 of us sitting at a table plus the interviewer. We had to show our proof of ID, right to work, national insurance number, bank statement etc. I took photocopies of them with me too which he took. We had to fill out a health form, national insurance form, bank account detail form and sign a contract and that was it. He said the documents will be checked then we have the job! Easy!

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Submit your details in person to them at the place you apply. The recruiter will ask you for your documents. Within 30 mins you should be in and out of the place and a job secured as long as long as you provide all documents.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Angard Staffing (Leeds, England).

Interview

No interview just induction. Called in after a year from applying and sit with other candidates. The history explains a bit about culture and health and safety to ensure correct practices in the workplace. She then asked us a couple of questions but told us the answers were in the book that was handed to us. Not really aneed interview but an induction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.