Anthony Nolan Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anthony Nolan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Filled in application with many text boxes on their website. Explained my motivation for applying and what I knew about the job and company. Received an email with an invite to an interview by video call.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What do you know about us?..Sent a MS Excel task which I could not make sense of during the interview and I said I could not complete and therefore would not continue. They said it was only part of the interview so then went ahead . The interview started with two interviewers asking very general questions and asking several questions at once. The third interviewer then joined the call towards the end and repeated the exact same questions I was asked earlier by the first two interviewer. I was then asked multiple questions at once again with one of the questions being another repeat . I pointed this out and the interviewer appeared annoyed and had a sarcastic tone saying "shall I ask them one by one?" I replied "yes". It has already been two weeks and I have not heard anything back so I assume I was unsuccessful, not that I would want to work at a company that conducts interviews like this.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

An unengaging interview process from an organisation which prides itself on being caring. I received an interview invite for 3 weeks ahead, with no pre-screening. The interview itself was an in-depth review of my experience with a range of average and some trickier questions. The interview panel were friendly, created a relaxed experience and gave a positive overview of the company. However it was until the end of the interview that I got an overview and greater understanding of the position. It took a further 3 weeks for them to tell that I have been unsuccessful for the role and they will not provide feedback due to volume of applicants. Which is very disregarding of the effort put into researching the company, the role and interview preparation. Not to mention double standards, of expecting a high level of organisation research whilst not being prepared to put any effort into your candidate journey.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthony Nolan

Application

I interviewed at Anthony Nolan

Interview

The interview was friendly with two people on the panel. There were couple of technical and competency questions and it was for an hour. Both the panel members were randomly throwing questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one difficult situation you faced at your workplace

Anthony Nolan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy application process. Within the interview it was carried out by two people. Very cold and negative interview, wasn’t greeted, never shook my hand, showed no interest in me nor doing the interview point blank. One of the interviewers expressed she wanted to go ‘back home to her city’ Despite telling me they have a lot of people to interview so I would be contacted later after they were all conducted. To then receive my ‘apologies but you did not get the job..’ email an hour after. I have now found out they gave the job to the first person they interviewed. Unfair and awful interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Panel interview consisting of 3 staff; competency based questions and presentation. The interview room was very small and cramped - barely big enough to fit in 4 people. It was also not set up for presentations so instead had to use laptop as the presentation screen located on the other side of the table operated by one of the panel - not ideal really. (Maybe this was part of the assessment). Few, actually no, questions tested the knowledge and experience asked for in the job description

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthony Nolan

Application

I interviewed at Anthony Nolan

Interview

45-minute panel interview with a take-home written test. Interviewed by two people, both at manager level, both of which were friendly and approachable. They made notes throughout the interview which could be slightly confusing.

Interview Questions
  • Name a campaign you have been following in the news over the past year and tell us what you liked/did not like about this campaign? Other questions involved situational-based questions and how you would respond to particular issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was daunting, it was a panel. All asking different questions rhat did not flow, there was even a business manager on the panel and asked “would you like to know what I do?” - overrall it was a bit daunting, scripted, all ready off questions to answer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

After my application was reviewed I was invited to a panel interview that consisted of competency based questions and test for knowledge. This was followed by the tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

It was mainly a technical interview with two senior developers. They listened, asked relevant questions. They were easy to talk to. They explained briefly if I coundn't answer any question. They gave good detailed answers to my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Anthony Nolan (London, England, England)

Interview

I haven't yet heard the outcome of my interview, but I found the interview experience to be positive, and was happy with how everything went. My interview began with a 10 minute powerpoint presentation about a research project I had conducted (e.g. a BSc or MSc research project) followed with maybe 5 minutes of questions. After this I had what i'd consider to be a pretty nice, standard interview for a lab-based job. Questions topics asking: - why do you want the job/ work for us etc.?, - what can you tell us about the charity?, - what skills/experience can you offer? (and a few follow-up questions about key skills/techniques), - essentially, asking whether you can work as a team & independently? - do you have any questions to ask the panel? Finally I was given a tour of the lab facilities, which I found helpful - I like to see my potential place of work to get a judge of the facilities, equipment, office spaces etc.

Interview Questions
  • E.g. what skills/experience can you offer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews