Anthropologie Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Anthropologie

1,211 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

First you submit your resume and application throughout their online system URBN Inc.. Then from there they will notify you if they want to move you forward to the in person interview. During the interview they will ask scenario questions, walk through your resume, and have you pick out some outfits.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, customer service questions, why are you passionate about fashion?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The woman interviewing me mostly asked behavioral questions, not many technical questions about the ins and outs of the job. Since it is a people oriented position, I believe she wanted to ensure that I could deliver peak customer service and a great experience for shoppers.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was an in person interview. You answer a few basic interview questions and then they give you a scenario where you have to find gifts and outfits for a customer.

Anthropologie Customer Associate Interview

Interview

Two visits - on the second visit, I was asked a few general questions about myself and where I like to shop. I was also asked my age then told to go around the store and create an outfit for a middle-aged woman who is going to dinner.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

It was a very casual conversation with one of the managers. It seems like they care more about personality and who you are rather than any specific technical experience which is great.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? What does your availability look like?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

I applied online, then got a call scheduling an interview. I went to the interview, was asked about my background, customer experience, and was given the task to style different outfits and gifts for different customer scenarios.

Customer Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview with one other person. Two young interviewers that were very kind and welcoming. It was a positive, laid back experience. They asked basic questions that you would expect for a retail interview. They had us pick out a day outfit and night outfit.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Overall a normal interview, was conducted with another candidate which was a bit overwhelming but overall the questions were standard and nothing that I did not expect, I thought we would have the interview in the store but we ended up going to a coffee shop/cafe nearby.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

multiple interviews to be a sales associate. pretty easy and all you do is talk about yourself. You will most likely be with a group of other people applying for that job. Good thing is they take a lot of new people in.

Merchandising Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Is in a video format through hirevue, very easy. Limited amount of time to prep for the questions and 2 tries to submit the answer you want. Easy to navigate and complete

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.