Antimatter Games Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Antimatter Games

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falmouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antimatter Games (Falmouth, England) in February 2020.

Interview

I recently had an interview with Antimatter and I would describe it as highly professional and friendly. There were no trick questions asked, there were multiple moments of laughter and I was made to feel comfortable throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my job history and experience. Asked about what part of the modelling process I liked, and also which part I least enjoyed. They inquired about how I got into the industry and what drives me, or inspires me about working in games. They were also interested in what personality types that were most difficult to work with.   1 Answer

Art Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penryn, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antimatter Games (Penryn, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online, was invited to have an interview within a week, I traveled down for the interview and met the team. Afterward I was requested to take an art test for a week, and within hours of submitting my art test I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at our company?   1 Answer

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falmouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antimatter Games (Falmouth, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I was invited to interview onsite. I was interviewed by the Producer and Managing Director. I was then introduced to the Lead Designer via Skype. It was a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falmouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antimatter Games (Falmouth, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Great interview process, friendly and hospitable the entire way. Took 2 weeks start to finish with the job offer arriving on the bus on the way back home. Started with a production test, then an informal studio visit and conversation (usually done over Skype), then an interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• One person in a team of artists spends twice the time creating the same work that everyone else does. They come to you asking for compensation for the overtime that they've spent delivering the work. What do you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.