Argus Information & Advisory Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Argus Information & Advisory Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Data Operations Interview

Interview

Overall Good experience. Initial phone interview to set up in person interview appointment followed by an on-site interview. Met with different interviewers and managers. The receptionist was friendly and welcoming. Not heavily code based interview, just basic SQL skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in February 2019.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Got a first round call. After two week no response. And when I follow up the recruiter said they're moving forward with others. It feels so weird., the recruiter even didn't ask me to introduce myself...

Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interview was with three employees of different levels. Some of them asked behavior questions others asked more technical ones. Two of them had riddles at the end. Finished with an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What requires more footballs, stack to tallest building or fill the room?   Answer Question

Data Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

After an application for the position, if your resume is selected the HR will call and ask basic questions. The HR who called was very comfortable to talk with and gave me all the details. Once your skills match their requirement and they will call for one to one interview. There will 4 to 5 managers interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic on SQL, Joins and types of join.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

They were extremely unprofessional with the way they let me know that I will not get to the next round interview. I emailed the recruiter asking to follow up about my next interview and she responded saying that they have filled the position after she had told me a week ago that I need to come for a final round interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation with an HR representative to understand my interest in Argus and the skills/background I would bring with me.
    The phone interview was 30 minutes and began by walking through my resume, describing what I know about Argus and who they were. I was questioned about an analytical project I worked on and what decisions I made throughout. The interview concluded with a marketing sizing question and any questions I had at that time.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in January 2018.

Interview

The phone screen is the first round. Someone in the team will call, not the HR. Will have the guesstimate questions during the interview. Don't know what the recruiter expected me to answer about his questions. The overall experience is not good.

DAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Brief informational phone call with HR
    2. 30-minute call with employee from the same department
    3. Three back-to-back 30-minute interviews with various members of the same department. Can be done on-site or via Skype

Data Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in January 2018.

Interview

1st round - call with the recruiter - basic behavioral questions
    2nd round - In person - With manager and team VP - Basic questions on SQL n some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online (LinkedIn), received a phone interview within a couple of days, but the interviewer didn't call at the scheduled time. After a few attempts to reach the interviewer, the HR reached out to me in about 10 days and scheduled a phone interview. The interview was very short, hardly 10-15mins just discussing past experience. I was immediately asked for a next round which would be taken by the hiring manager and that was held in the next few days over the phone.
    Prepare for SQL very well on this round. You will be tested on SQL concepts and asked to write a few queries.
    One random probability question
    One question on credit cards
    One question on market sizing

Interview Questions

• Union vs Union All   Answer Question
    • Explain the different types of join   Answer Question
    • One query on join (using IS NULL)   Answer Question
    • Table has rows having 0s and 1s. How would you replace all 0s with 3 and 1s with 4   1 Answer
    • A view is created from a table, when the view is updated, does the table get updated as well?   Answer Question
    • Find employee names beginning with A   2 Answers
    • How would you display 'hew' when you have field value 'Mathew'?   Answer Question
    • How would you find 2nd highest salary of an employee?   Answer Question
    • Rank vs DenseRank   Answer Question
    • What is the use of RowValue? Explain a scenario where it could be used.   Answer Question
    • What is the use of group by? Explain a scenario where it could be used.   Answer Question
    • How many people drink coffee in the US?   Answer Question
    • If I have 6white and 6 black socks in a back (identical) and I pull one sock out at a time, in how many tries will I get either 2 black or 2 white socks?   1 Answer
    • Describe the order of SQL statements   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.