Artisan Talent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artisan Talent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Indianapolis, IN) in Mar 2018

Interview

I responded to a request for a phone interview, but the Artisan Talent employee failed to follow up and confirm the call. The day of, I received no call and was not contacted until the next day via email that they had forgotten to confirm.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available for X date for a phone call?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (New York, NY) in Dec 2015

Interview

Very nice group of people. The interview was relaxed while still asking all the necessary questions. They're very upfront about the kind of people they're looking to place and ask what kinds of opportunities you're looking for as well. Looks like it'll be a good partnership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2014

Interview

Very quick and simple. Professional from the start with the sweet receptionist who offered to hang my coat and get water. The Interviewer was on time, really pleasant and polite, and very easy to talk to. It felt like more of a conversation about my skills and experiences than an interview. The room was tiny and stark but got the job done.

Interview Questions
  • What specific projects have you worked on start to finish in position xyz?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2012

Interview

Meeting with the owner with a one-on-one interview. Followed by a meeting with a business consultant who was advising owner on best practices.

Interview Questions
  • was asked to submit to a background test and personality assessment test. As I had not done one before it was a new experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2011

Interview

I was prescreened to prove my software skills and my problem solving abilities. I was asked what graphic design software i was most comfortable working with? Asked what type of projects i have worked on in the past. they asked questions about what type of projects i would like to work on and what my salary requirements were. I presented my portfolio and showed some successful projects i have worked on.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of design software are you familiar with?
RSS Feed</>Embed