Asurion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Asurion Interview Questions

Interviews at Asurion

2.6

Internship Interview

Interview

It was just a conversation that lasted a bit. They had a few word problems that we worked through together. Not too difficult of an interview. I would recommend an application.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Asurion.

Interview

Excellent. Super straight forward and helpful while interviewing with three separate individuals. The executives wanted to get to know my and my skills to bring to the role. I was also an internal hire.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to ask questions related to the role with my answers in a format of STAR: Situation, Task, Action, and Results.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Recruiter then Hiring Manager - Behavioral and Skills based interviews. Both were friendly and accomodating. Video Interview with hiring manager with a case study. Didn't receive case study in advance, which made the call to review a little more difficult

Verizon Tech Coach Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then called into the building.. very short easy interview. Asked me which operating system I prefer. Also asked me questions like can you adapt to change? What are your positive and negative traits?

Interview Questions

• What OS do you prefer? What kind of apps do you use on your phone? What would be the first step of troubleshooting?   1 Answer

In-Store Repair Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asurion (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

I got an email to schedule a phone appointment through calendly. I was ask to quickly talk about my job history experience. I use to work for At&t so they ask me again to talk more specifically about At&t. I was asked what are my strengths and weakness. Finally I was asked what is my desirable pay. They don’t interrupt you when you are talking. I didn’t know when to stop talking and that’s what caught me off guard. I can tell they are very bit cocky.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Asurion (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

The great interview process, Quick and smooth while answering all questions and concerns in regards to the position. A lot of scenario questions and more in-depth experience responses required. Wish you all best of luck!

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply with Asurion?
      Have you heard of Ubreakifx?
      What makes you a good role in this position?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Interview

Very effective and I like the way the process goes it help me do it virtually so that way with everything going on now it is very safe for me .

Interview Questions

• My experience with the company   1 Answer

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asurion (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Long. Constant rescheduling. Started with recruiter phone screening, interview with hiring Director, another interview with peer Director, then panel interview over 2 and half months. Final panel interview required conducting a 45 minutes powerpoint presentation to 4 individuals and 15 minutes of questions. The nature of asking for a 30/60/90 day business plan presentation in an Relationship management role is so archaic when business decisions are based on strength of relationships and what's happening on the account you manage, none of which you hold or know. After having a ton of industry experience, internal and external referrals, the hiring Director ghosted me and just had the position reposted without notifying me of the final decision. Contacted recruiter and she stated they selected another candidate which was a lie and confirmed with her they reposted the role and starting all over. Very unprofessional and absurdly long interview process.

Interview Questions

• How have you grown relationships and improved attach rates in the past?   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

it was smooth and informative. the managers was very knowledgeful. the equations was simple and if you have well experience it wont be hard. have convenient and it will go well . my advise to everyone is be honest and true about your self and your previous experience.

Interview Questions

• about my experiences due to the technical job   1 Answer

In Home Expert Interview

Interview

forward no to much asking about your life they just want to know if you got what it got to work for them. basically if you got a car a working phone and a good understanfing of sales you good to go

Interview Questions

• lidership principal basically and sales   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.