Asurion Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 768 of over 768 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Very straight forward. A mix if tech and CS questions to test your tech support and customer service back ground.Didn't wait for too long from the time I applied to interview date. Heared back soon. Overall alright experience.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through a T/S scenario.
    1 Answer

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Long and easier than expected almost had it until the last parts. Need to be very very knowledgeable about operating systems and such basic computer skills a a. A a a a a a a. A a

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Very easy! They will ask tech questions that are very easy but nothing major so be prepared for that curve ball. One of the questions was “Where Can I save my files electronically?” My answer was “Google drive or Dropbox”

Interview Questions
  • Where Can I save my files electronically?

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Unprofessional and too laid back. I expected more after hearing positive feedback about the company. Such a disappointment. One interviewer was late, one had a background that was flashing and distracting - maybe it was a strategic move but it was annoying.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell an iphone? Tell me about yourself, etc. They were pretty basic questions.

Asurion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter for no more than 15 mins. Got offered the job. Next day did a virtual on boarding that took no more than 30 mins, mostly waiting. Streamlined process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable selling Asurion products with each delivery?

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Very pleasant people, interview process is extremely organized. You get to meet people with a lot of diverse backgrounds and hear their feedback on working in this company. HR people keep you informed about all steps.

Interview Questions
  • Previous jobs experience, strengths, weaknesses, knowledge of software

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

interviewed for a contract position at Japan branch. It was only one interview then negotiations. I applied through a Hakein company so the process was pretty easy. but only 3months renewable contracts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

Long day of interviews (about 4 hours) with various members of Asurion. Now that I've joined the company, I hardly work with some of the people on my panel. Each person has a different area of focus when interviewing to dive deep on in your background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asurion

Application

I interviewed at Asurion

Interview

There is nothing to it...they call you then go on site answer a few questions and if you qualify to the position than you are in....back ground check and drug screen of course

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you..... Do you enjoy app''s

Asurion

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Asurion in Jun 2021

Interview

First phone call interview with the HR went smooth and had the second phone call with the hiring manager. Got rejected after the second phone call. If passed, there would be a take home assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Why Asurion? Why this role? Technical questions about your background and resume
Viewing 1 - 10 of 768 Interviews