Audio Analytic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audio Analytic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audio Analytic (Cambridge, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Had a preliminary interview via zoom where I talked about my experience and time at university. Afterwards, I was given a coding task which I had to finish within a couple of days. Basically, I had to implement (all in C) a simplistic version of the K-means algorithm and print results to an output file. Finally, with the task successfully completed, was given a technical interview with two people. First half looked at the code I wrote and the other half made me devise a "simple" algorithm to acheive something. Unfortunately, did not make it past this point.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with embedded devices Coding task - must be done using C Brief code review of the submitted work Write up pseudocode to do something involving arrays
    Answer Question

Audio Analytic

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audio Analytic in Nov 2018

Interview

Started with my experiences and the projects I did. After that, the interviewer asked several questions that made participant to think and estimate. Finally, we talked about what I would do to solve some existing problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audio Analytic (Cambridge, England)

Interview

The process starts off with ~1 hour long phone interview about domain specific knowledge related to the role . The interviewer will ask questions to make sure you have the understanding of the area they need. They will rephrase the questions to get the specific answer they want, so don't be vague and try to understand what they're trying to get at. The coding problem is simple and is judged on the quality of the code i.e. good modularisation, sensible names of variables etc. They expect applicants to complete this at home within 2-3 days but they're quite flexible. The face to face interview was made of typical interview questions about the applicant, casual logic test and coding methodology test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audio Analytic (Cambridge, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process started with a simple question sheet that included some basic programming questions. Then there was a full programming test which required me to write a piece of software in C that demonstrated a slightly modified K-means algorithm. With these two tests completed I was then given a phone interview to ensure I was a good fit for the company. Finally I attended a face to face interview with 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you play a musical instrument?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Audio Analytic (Cambridge, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

The first step was a multiple choice questionnaire (not timed): Questions regarding C programming, data types, and some basic algorithms. The second step was a coding test: Implement a K-means clustering algorithm in C and submit the source code. The algorithm was already described, but the test was to take data input from a file, cluster it and output another file with the corresponding cluster assignment for each data point in the input file The third step was a face to face interview: Talk about previous experience and some technical and logical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you list the contents of a directory in linux?
  • How do you find the largest file in a directory?
  • How do you find all the text files that contain the word "filter"
  • You have 7 balls and one is slightly heavier that the others, you have a penny balance, what's the minimum number of pennies you have to spend to find out which ball is heavier.
  • How many golf balls fit in a train carriage?
1 person found this interview helpful