Axis Studios Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axis Studios

Axis Studios

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Studios

Interview

We planned a day and a time to have a interview day. Interview was made by hangout call, was really easy and we had no issue. The call took 20m overall. In the meeting we were tree people, myself the head of the department and the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Years of experience, previous companies experience. Interest on working for Axis, How we find them.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Axis Studios (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

Three rounds of interview and and all with positive feedback as per the update from HR, problem was it was me who jad to follow up, otherwise they were always mum.. Everytime got the same answer that your interview has gone really well and we would love to have you on board. This went from April 2021 and finally in August 2021 i was told that i will be contacted by December 2021 or next year. Seriously...this is how you treat some one who has cleared all your rounds and eventually gets nothing.. Give clear updates and valid reason not vague reasoning everytime a candidate follows up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Studios

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Studios

Interview

It was a quick one, lasted for about 30mins, basically tested on Communication skills and discussed previous work experience. Be prepared with a written python code. They usually ask for one at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Studios

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Studios

Interview

I got an online interview. It was an easy going one. everything went smoothly. it was fun. it seemed like an amazing place to work in. Still waiting for the next steps to take.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axis Studios (Glasgow, Scotland)

Interview

Negative doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about that interview. I applied for the Social Media Assistant position via email and shortly after had been allocated an interview date and time, I sent my confirmation email and didn't hear back if they had received it. I had to reach out to the recruiter via LinkedIn to confirm whether they knew I was fine with the date, he explained that he was on leave and that they knew I would be there that day. Day of the interview, I'm at the office and I'm introduced to another recruiter and the manager the person in the post would be reporting to. We walk and talk and the recruiter is looking for a meeting room to use. We enter and proceed with the interview, casual talk about work history, why this position etc. By the end of those questions, the demeanour of the manager shows she has already made up her mind and doesn't bother engaging with me, the recruiter, on the other hand, is doing everything she can to talk to me about my work and interests. Then it's time for my questions about the company, I ask about "How did this newly created role come about?" The manager says it isn't new and the recruiter pipes up that it was part of the job description that was posted and apologises. I then ask "I noticed in the description you mentioned monitoring and managing all social media channels including YouTube but you don't have a YouTube account, what's your plans to use YouTube in your digital marketing?" The manager replied, "We're not using YouTube." Nothing from the recruiter. Getting how the position came about wrong, that's fine it's a big office that takes the whole floor, not everyone knows everything, but getting the fundamental duties of your job post wrong, that means there were no checks in place as to whether this was appropriate to put online. The final part of the interview has me transferring a press release onto a social media post for Facebook on a provided Laptop, 10-minute limit. 6 minutes into it and I see staff peering into the meeting room, I'm then hurried by the manager and recruiter into the staff dining area and was gestured by the manager to hand over the laptop. No apology for not properly booking a meeting room with adequate time for it, no chance for extra time to finish the test and no question as to whether I had any portfolio work I could submit instead. That was it. The manager and I parted ways as the recruiter showed me around the floor, she has asked if there was anything about the website they feel as though they could improve, I wanted to say that they were running a 9-year-old version of Apache, version 2.2.15, which is incredibly dangerous for a company with this much sensitive NDA material, but I gave a nothing answer about design instead. Interview Over. Never before in my job searches have I ever encountered a business that was so unprofessional in how it conducted itself. In terms of contact, communication and even basic adjustments. It honestly astounds me how a company with this grand of a professional portfolio can even function if their employees can't maintain proper communications at even the most basic of levels.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions about previous history, experince, expertise etc.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Studios (Glasgow, Scotland) in Oct 2019

Interview

I attended an interview for Social Media Assistant on Friday 11th October and found the process to be easy and straightforward. Front desk were friendly and I didn’t have to wait long before being welcomed by the manager conducting my interview. I found the atmosphere to be friendly and that the role responsibilities were made clear. From my initial impressions it was apparent that each department in the studio worked well together and everyone cared about the work being made. There seems to be a great pride in working with this company and it was apparent from speaking to anyone walking in. I was fortunate enough to be brought back for a second interview and the recruitment team couldn’t have been nicer. I was asked about my experience working with social media platforms, the current work I was doing and why I wanted to work with the studio. It was fascinating learning about the process of this role at Axis and there was a great casualness about the interview while still feeling like a professional workplace. I ended up accepting another offer closer to my skill set, however I feel whomever gets this role will have a wonderful team to work with.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what attracted me to this marketing role considering my animation background.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Studios (Glasgow, Scotland) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied to the position online and received a response from an internal recruiter inviting me to an interview. The first interview was lead by the Head of Comms and an internal recruiter, I was asked about my professional background, why I'd applied for the position and how I would navigate potential challenges of the role. This first interview also included a writing test - reading a press release and writing a social post. I was then invited to a second interview with the Head of Comms and Marketing Manager and was asked more in depth questions about elements of the job including events management, knowledge of analytics, writing skills and campaigns I'd run before. A week after this interview I was informed I'd gotten the job. During the whole process I was kept well informed of what was going on, and I'm very happy to have joined the Axis team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders?

Axis Studios

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Studios in Jun 2015

Interview

A very easy going video call with studio manager and animation supervisor through skype. Friendly talk about life and latest project i've been working on with a short amount of technical questions regarding softwares and pipeline. I've been introduced to the projects running at the studio under NDA. Aims and objectives for the upcoming inhouse job have been clearly defined and i've been asked to define my preference among the projects shown.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about latest jobs and experience retrieved.
4 people found this interview helpful