BAT Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BAT

HardAverageEasy
Found 566 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Southampton, England, England)

Interview

At start phone conversation with HR team. 5 years background check and standard for UK check of address. Online test to check interpersonal skills, logical thinking and IQ. As last stage was face to face interview with managers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do differently? (about challenging situation) Questions about using practical knowledge
    Answer Question
BAT
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a presentation and group/panel interview. There were questions from the panel and opportunity to ask questions as well. The interview questions were a mixture of technical, people and management skills.

Interview Questions
BAT
Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Pymetrics test, video interview and then the actual interview with the hiring manager, the feedback was great and the recruiter are very friendly, it was quite a long process but it was also a great experience

Interview Questions
BAT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

1. CV(online) resume plus three questions to answer/pymetric test(it was fun) 2. first video interview( it takes about 15mins)- average level questions/ 5-6 questions 3. first face to face interview( it takes about 30mins)

Interview Questions
  • why did you choose BAT? what challenges do you think you might face in this job?
BAT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

The most flawless interview process I have ever gone through. Interviewers/talent sourcers are always ready to help and try as much as possible to always follow the previously stated schedule.

Interview Questions
BAT
Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

The interview was with the HR partner. It was based on the individual profile and the follow-up questions questions were made based on the profile. Overall it was a seamless experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose BAT ? What is the recent accomplishment that you are proud of ?
BAT
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAT in Apr 2021

Interview

1-Video interview : Présentez-vous ! Quelle réalisation vous rend le plus fier ? 2-Entretien avec l'encadreur : Présentez-vous ! Présenter votre parcours scolaire ! Test de raisonnement logique (calcul MRP) 3-Entretien avec le manager.

Interview Questions
  • Présentez-vous ! Présenter votre parcours ! Quelle réalisation vous rend le plus fier ? pas de question philosophiques d'RH.
BAT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a video interview run by Sonru that the company wanted me to record myself. They mainly asked your motivation about the position you applied for and why you want to be part of BAT. I reached the third stage of the application.

Interview Questions
  • How do you persuade your customer?
BAT
Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Interview was quite straightforward. There are multiple stages. From aptitude to virtual call interview then physical managers then group stage and finally directors. After that guys get their offers. The offer is pretty good. The GR program has a global session where you travel to London

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself, experience, why BAT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi
Application

I interviewed at BAT (Nairobi)

Interview

The Questions were fair. Long waiting period between the tests. I felt like the feedback process would be better as at some point it felt like you are left hanging. But all in all it was fair.

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude Test with Arithmetic , Problem Solving and grammar questions.
BAT
Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Pre-Assessment Centre Interview: 1. Questions from the interviewee were answered first 2. Motivation-related questions (Why BAT, Why this job, etc...) 3. Company-related questions (competitors, critical success factors, etc...) 4. Administrative questions (start date, availability, location, etc...) Time: 30-45 min.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of products does BAT offer? Who are the main competitors of BAT?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 566 Interviews