BAT Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 748 of over 748 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Southampton, England, England)

Interview

At start phone conversation with HR team. 5 years background check and standard for UK check of address. Online test to check interpersonal skills, logical thinking and IQ. As last stage was face to face interview with managers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do differently? (about challenging situation) Questions about using practical knowledge
    1 Answer

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

5 steps including cv, pymetric test, phone screening, first interview, assessment center, second interview. overall the hiring process is pretty long and takes a lot of time. but the experience is good. seems like a company with nice atmosphere and working environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Perguntas simples sobre as funções desempenhadas e o cargo em si. O processo seletivo tem uma parte online, que deve ser respondida dentro de alguns dias pelo entrevistado. No geral, bem tranquilo.

Interview Questions
  • Você já lidou com alguma situação difícil? Se sim, como resolveu?

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Primary Screening - CV and previous experience based FGD - stage 2 - randoms teams FGD on a particular case. Full day Screening - FGD, negotiation round and presentation Final interview with Head of Trade

Interview Questions
  • why BAT why Tobacco industry how are you sure you will thrive in a new territory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT (Nairobi) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for the job and immediately signed up for the assessmentThe application was easy through the company's websiteImmediately if you qualify you are requested to do the pymetrics assessment within 5 days..It was my first time doing the pymetrics assessment.I loved it though the adrenaline worked me up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Very motivating and interesting. After I sent my CV and I answered some assessment questions , I received a video interview invitation. Now, I am waiting! The process is very clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

The process recruitment is cv screening - pymetrics game that should complete with in 5 day Consist of a series of 12 short games that allow you to showcase your potential

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

It was interactive, the process was easy to follow and the interview questions easy to pass. The interview process took 3 weeks. Each step is followed by another. Roughly 5 interview steps.

Interview Questions
  • Amplitude test, IQ test, and a recorded interview where you get to record yourself answer some questions.

Anonymous Employee in Seoul

Application

I interviewed at BAT (Seoul)

Interview

Application Submission-Phone Screening- Interview with team manager- Assessment Centre(1 day)-Final interview It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. Assessment Centre: Team Discussion-Role play interview- Individual Presentation

Interview Questions
  • What is the estimated budget are you looking at for this project?
1 person found this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

This was a 4 Interview process where as possession of a valid drivers license was mandatory. The process was as follows: 1. Application submission 2. Phone interview 3. Driving Assessment 4. 1st Interview 5. 2nd Interview 6. Final Interview

Interview Questions
  • Do you possess previous sales experience?

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Jakarta) in Aug 2021

Interview

The whole recruiting process is pretty long, but I love the people there. The HR and the users were very kind and helpful and it was a great experience. To summarize: 1. Pymetrics Game (literally just playing simple game) 2. Phone interview with HR (basic HR interviews about experiences and personality) 3. Panel Interview with users (usually with 2-3 managers, more technical interview) 4. Assessment Center (Focus Group and group presentation, Business Case Study with individual presentation, and interview related to case study; all done in a day) 5. Final Interview (with high ranking regional managers, 2-3 of them)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 748 Interviews