BAT Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 779 of over 779 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

It was interactive, the process was easy to follow and the interview questions easy to pass. The interview process took 3 weeks. Each step is followed by another. Roughly 5 interview steps.

Interview Questions
  • Amplitude test, IQ test, and a recorded interview where you get to record yourself answer some questions.
    Answer Question

BAT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAT in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process took less than 10 minutes. I applied on the company's website and I immediately received an invitation to complete the pymetrics games. I've already completed the games for another company and therefore I couldn't complete them again for BAT and my previous results were automatically sent to BAT. I immediately received an email stating that my application was unsuccessful. I find this quite hilarious since the entire process took less than 10 minutes and I wan't even evaluated based on my real experience, postgraduate studies and skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAT (Rome) in Jan 2022

Interview

Candidatura presentata online, mi viene inviato un link per Assessment Pymetrics con 12 brevi giochi che misurano diverse caratteristiche del candidato (attenzione, generosità, apprendimento ecc). Dopo aver completato i giochi (secondo la piattaforma pymetrics con ottimi risultati) mi viene inviata immediatamente una mail automatica da BAT con la quale mi dicono che il processo non sarebbe andato avanti. Perché? Non è dato sapere. Rivedete i vostri processi di selezione, facendo colloqui con PERSONE e non affidandovi a piattaforme. Philip Morris su questo sta veramente su altri livelli.

Interview Questions
  • Test di logica e prove su attitudine al rischio, generosità ecc

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

Engaging trick questions are given, Then from that shortlist called for the second exam. Again after short listing from that called for interview. Basics questions are asked. Then there is 7 days training program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tilburg

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAT (Tilburg)

Interview

Goede procedure met aandacht voor de mens en ontwikkeling. Er werd snel gereageerd en kon snel op gesprek. Er werd direct een aanbod gedaan wat naar tevredenheid was. Top werkgever!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Recrutamento e seleção realizado por Costa Rica. Foram rápidos com as devolutivas. Foram duas entrevistas, sendo uma por telefone com o RH da Costa Rica, com 3 perguntas em português e 2 em inglês, e a outra foi realizada com 4 gestores da mesma área por vídeo chamada. Em ambos os momentos, foi um “bate-papo” super tranquilo e o pessoal é bem acolhedor. O processo ocorreu em 2 semanas, desde a primeira entrevista até a aprovação.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogota, Cundinamarca

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Bogota, Cundinamarca) in Dec 2021

Interview

Dinámico e interesante. Se hicieron diversas cosas como resolver un caso hipotético, hablar en inglés, escribir en inglés y leer la información en inglés. Fue una buena experiencia con mis compañeros de entrevista y con las chicas que estaban a cargo de la entrevista.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BAT in Dec 2021

Interview

Before I knew anything more detailed about the position, I was sent an exercise by the company which I had to prepare and submit within 2 hours. The assignment wasn't difficult, but I needed to study at least the basics of the legislation in advance, which is specific and you don't come across it unless you are strictly part of the tobacco industry. I would not have minded the above in itself. However, the face-to-face interview was a complete disaster and I don't think I have ever walked away from an interview so disgusted. Not only that, but I didn't find out information about BAT and the position until the very end of the interview, and even then only after my questions. The interview was totally off, the potential supervisor was incredibly arrogant when I told him that I don't deal with certain legal issues and I delegate the activity to another person, therefore I know nothing about the subject, he probably needed to heal his ego because he was asking me questions about exactly what I told him I didn't know. Not counting any preparation, I wasted 3 hours interviewing and processing the assignment from BAT, and they didn't even bother to text me that they weren't hiring.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were directed at the exercise given, others were directed at government regulations in relation to covid 19 restrictions and how they affect other legislation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT (Tokyo) in Dec 2021

Interview

1st interview was a 30-min, very casual, one with a bright HR head interviewer. Ice breaker to begin the interview, introduction was made by both sides, and my interest in the firm/program was asked for.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the firm? How can you contribute to your peers and the firm?

BAT

Application

I interviewed at BAT

Interview

long but great . I know they can do better but the process was long but okay and interesting. Thanks for the opportunity to partake in the process. keep up the good work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAT in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview was not difficult and the recruiters seemed nice enough, but their entire operation was plagued by disfunction. BAT appears to be running their U.S. recruiting out of Costa Rica. They said their process is broken down into four steps: a pymetrics assessment, an interview with a recruiter, an interview with the hiring team, and a final assessment. From the beginning there was chaos. After completing the pymetrics assessment I was placed on two different recruiter's lists. The first recruiter that reached out interviewed me for the wrong position. I had applied for law and external affairs, but I was being interviewed for a production job. However, since it was the first interview many of the questions were simply basic "get to know you" questions. It wasn't until the final two or three questions that something seemed off. The second recruiter reached out around a week later. I assumed that I had made it to the next stage in their process. However, as soon as we began to speak it became clear it was the exact same interview. The second recruiter checked and sure enough they had made a mistake and interviewed me for the wrong position in the management program. They said they would simply carry over my answers from the first interview. However, since my first interview was for a production process position, they didn't have my answers for the job I actually applied for. I received a boiler plate rejection letter two days later with most of the empty fields blank. The letter was from BAT, not one of the recruiters, and the position I was rejected from was blank. Because there was so much confusion in their process and I wasn't sure if I was being rejected from the production job or the legal job, I reached out for clarification. My email was ignored.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful