Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Interview Questions

Interviews at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co

2.9

BDM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview

First of all you will be asked for a telephonic interview wherein the recruiter will judge about your background. Then next round will be a face to face interview taking the process to next level, third you will have a HR round and then a final salary negotiation with HR and BM.

Interview Questions

• Brief us about you, your family, professional and social life so far.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

online bot interview, then hr interview followed by hiring manager interview. Reference from or by someone helps a lot. The notice period is 1 month from both sides. Not meeting the target for 3 consecutive months will get you cap letter automatically.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview

It is easy there are two to 3 rounds first is online apptitude round and psychomatric test after that group discussion round and merit list after that personal interview take place

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Not a good experience, pay bad likereally and they are like begging in campus for ppl to join and ppl are not going to do so because they dont treat employees well

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.

Interview

1. Telephonic Round - General questions about FRS & TEST Cases
    2. F2F - Same questions as telephonic round with different examples
    3. HR Round - Discussion about notice period & expected salary

Interview Questions

• Questions about FRS, Test Cases, Stakeholder management   Answer Question

Deputy Manager - Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

The recruiter arranged a telephonic round with the Finance Controller from their office based out of Pune. This role required preparation of financial statements using applicable accounting standards and accounting for insurance products. The interview lasted for around 20-25 minutes. The first round was being held by Senior manager-Finance.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (New Delhi (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

This was a campus placement. Where applicants were initially made to give a video test based on behavioral questions pertaining to team management and conflict solving skills. After that, a few weeks later when the company came on campus, they conducted group discussions (topics were generic, current affairs based) and personal interview (behavioral questions, background check and few situational questions) for shortlisted candidates.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur Nagar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Kanpur Nagar (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Three rounds conduct in the interview,about yourself, last employer, about your skills and salary, hr manager, cluster head and then zonal head will take the interview. Good luck for your interview

IT Operations/Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Kolkata (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview on April and joined in November because vacancy not there. So, have patience. Interview is very easy. My would be reporting told me about the functions what they had.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very good, but it was a mock interview, so that is why I think it was easier. If it was a real one it would have been harder. But it is a good company , and I would have loved to work there.i am writing this review to unlock all the features of Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in this field   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.