Baker McKenzie Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker McKenzie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (London, England, England)

Interview

It was a virtual interview. I first submitted an application online, they then sent me a watson glaser test. The next step was a video interview. They asked five questions.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell us about a setback you have experienced and how you dealt with it. - Tell us about a time when your team member was not doing their task and how you addressed this.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Baker McKenzie

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

I sent the CV The Recruiter called me back a few days later for a first interview I went to their offices, the interview was with 2 lawyers of the future team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker McKenzie

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

Interview process was quick and professional, after submitting application online. Interview with HR was pleasant and fuss free. HR looks at academic records and past experiences, and their interview questions were structured around that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker McKenzie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

Thirty minutes Doc review at the start. Then you move onto a thirty or forty five minute associate interview on basic competencies. After that is a partner interview that tests your commercial awareness. You start off with 15min prep to read a case study then asked qs by 2 partners.

Interview Questions
  • I can’t remember the exact questions. But was skills based in the associate interview and it was a case study for the partner interview.

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2021

Interview

Presentación de ambas partes tanto de tu perfil y experiencia, además de la presentación de los entrevistadores. Luego son preguntas acerca de tu personalidad y situaciones hipotéticas para saber como actuarias o te desenvolverías en esos momentos. A lo ultimo se repasan beneficios del puesto, te comentan lo que ese puesto y como se trabaja en BM

Interview Questions
  • Breve descripción de vos mismo y preguntas con situaciones hipotéticas o ejemplos reales de tu experiencia, ejemplo: Comenta alguna vez que trabajas con deadlines y cual fue el resultado, como te organizaste?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite straightforward after submitting an online application. The questions were very much tailored to your CV and graduate recruitment wanting to know about you as a person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself? Why do you want to work in this department? Why Baker McKenzie in particular? Why do you prefer to work in a law firm compared to private client?

Baker McKenzie

Application

I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

There were 3 stages in total: Written Test (Which included spelling and translation) and two interviews, one with a Human Resources manager and one with the hiring partner. Quick process overall, better if you have some prior legal experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker McKenzie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

Online Questions based on Baker McKenzie and interest Video interview 45 seconds to prepare 1 minute to answer the question Total 3 questions And you usually have about 5 days to complete from the date of invite

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baker McKenzie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie

Interview

There was a 30-minute phone call with the graduate recruiter to discuss about your CV - subjects enjoyed in school, past internship experience, interests outside of school, department of your choice, etc

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself, why did you choose this department, what do you do outside of school

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker McKenzie (Hong Kong) in Mar 2021

Interview

First they give you written test, then you will be interviewed by associates and partner. They ask question about you work experience and why you leave the current job. Something like that.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and work experience, give names of who you worked with
  • What is your career plan
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews