Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bank of America Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

5,987 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Management was supportive and very easy to talk to. Low pressure interview. Basic tell me about yourself. What interest you about this position. Why Bank of America. Process was incredibly fast.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Initially there was a hirevue that asked behavioral questions. Second was a call and third was a super day. During the super day I spoke to 4 different people who were district managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Was straightforward and timely. The interviewers were nice and made you feel comfortable to Express yourself. It was like a 45mins questions and answers and I got to ask questions about the company, culture and expectations of the role which were properly answered.

Interview Questions

Interview

One automated interview, one phone interview, final round in-person. All behavioral, there are no technical questions. Walking through resume and learning more about the role. Casual conversation w / 3 higher level people in the company

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in a challenging leadership position   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Recruiter Phone interview. Next step with QA Manager. The interview process was good. It was a phone call that lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and pleasant. There were few technical questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

3 interviews. We're all fairly easy and straight forward. Be confident and you will be fine. I had no experience in the banking world and they hired me and seemed happy to do so without experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for this position.   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 min conversation with the recruiter to decide the next steps. The recruiter was super helpful and informative about the position and the interview process and answered every question I asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I submitted my application, and was asked to do a hirevue. About a month and a half later they flew me to Dallas to do 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a successful sales experience you’ve had?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview first went with the Financial Center manager then I interviewed with the Market Leader. Standard questions on getting to know you and your work experience. Being a team player and having sales goals experience is a plus.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Basic interviewing questions asking about who I am, why finance, and why I’m interested in the company. Interview took about thirty to forty minutes. Asked situational questions and had me listen to a call and discuss some major points in the conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.