Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bank of America Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

5,933 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

easy interview process, it was pretty much behavioral questions and how you would deal with with real life situations. Very great interview though and was able to get the offer in a timely manner.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied on line, recorded online questions, in person interview. There were no curve balls, honestly pretty simple and more conversational then anything. They weren't trying to trick me, more like see how I thought through the question

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you applied for this job specifically, and why Bank of America.   Answer Question
    • Elaborate on a job experience you've had and how you grew through it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you think is happening in the market now... why do you think (insert stock) is rising?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people during the in-person interview. One loved me and the other was hard to read- which made the process a bit intimidating. however, felt confident based on my competitors.

Quant Analytics Interview

Interview

I passed the coding assessment online , which contains 2 questions. Not very difficult.

Then I interviewed onsite at Charlotte. 3 people interviewer, each 30 mins. questions are mostly about markets , behavior news.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Albany, CA (US)).

Interview

too short and not tht explain. horrible experienxe after i got hired. not good training and expectation much . was disapointed after i got hired. no helping staffs. even after traning went gone to actul center everyone was not behaving good. no good treatment with emplyee.

Interview Questions

• what made you come here ? what experince did you gain, give some examples some difficult situations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Very thurough and and easy. They really are very accommodating as I missed my HireVue deadline and still was offered the role ! They stay up to date after they offered me, even delivered a free sweatshirt in the winter time.

Licensed Lending Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Participated in a group/panel interview with roughly 10 other candidates. Then we all broke apart and had a series of 1-on-1 10-20 minute interviews with various sales managers (5 or so in total). All the typical interview style questions were asked and the managers all had a pre-prepared list of suggested questions if they could not come up with original topics. Personality and drive seemed to be the main factors in hiring. Knowledge and experience was helpful but not necessary for this role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a lending officer and why do you believe you would do it well?   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate one on one interviews. Each interviewer sat with me one on one seperately and asked questions regarding how I handle certain work situations in my past (typical STAR behavior interview questions)

Interview Questions

• Typical questions regarding how handled situation in previous similar position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and then like around a month later I was sent a HireVue that included two coding questions. After that I was scheduled for two phone interviews and I just spoke about my resume and then I got an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the projects on your resume?
      *2 coding questions but I cant remember what they are (not too difficult)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2020.

Interview

We have conversation via phone conference line. There are 2~3 people on their side. They asked very detailedly about my most recent internship experience. I explained each step of my project, but they don't really understand it.

Interview Questions

• Most recent internship experience, questions about model development and model validation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.