Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bank of America

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 6441 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a team
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Submitted my resume and received a hirevue. Did not receive a second round after the hirevue. The hirevue questions were pretty basic, behavorial questions. How many words is 30 holy hell.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Coding challenge round was a good one. Two interviews with Senior Executives. It was a good conversation with a lot of intellectually challenging questions. Prepare for programming basics and algorithms. Good Communication skills are a must.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

The interview has only one round with the manager. He asked mainly Resume Questions. The interviewer was not prepared and ran out of questions a few times. The role is highly administrative. He kept telling me that the role is basically administrative.

Interview Questions
  • Can you run me through my resume? Do you have a question for me?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Four back to back interviews, all very casual. Interviewers we’re not intense and questions were very generic. The position doesn’t require much financial acumen and the process reflects that fortunately

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

This is a Pretty Normal and basic interview compared to others. This is a position that is usually filled once you have been with the company for at least a year.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

No grupo da faculdade uma pessoa que já trabalhava no Bank of America informou que tinham aberto uma vaga de estagiário para a área de Compliance, encaminhei o currículo e me chamaram para uma entrevista no escritório alguns dias depois. Na entrevista vieram duas pessoas da área, perguntaram sobre o histórico escolar, experiências profissionais, objetivos e em um determinado momento passaram a fazer a entrevista inteira em inglês, perguntando sobre dificuldades que já passou e como fez para superá-los. Em geral foi tranquilo, em alguns momentos fizeram perguntas com um pouco mais de pressão.

Interview Questions
  • Você é uma pessoa com mais tendência a Excel ou PowerPoint? O que você sabe sobre Compliance?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

This is for the job posting and not a job interview. They ask for your social security number just after you successfully submitted a job application. The email says that they require SSN or some diversity related information, even after I filled my diversity related info. Why do you need my SSN at this stage? Why don't you mention the SSN requirement upfront in the job posting? I passed the job because of these unanswered questions. As an aside, your job application makes me repeat too much stuff from my resume. If you don't care about the quality of the job application process, then I wonder how much you'll care if I become an employee.

Interview Questions
  • On the job application, what is your social security number?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United Kingdom)

Interview

Phone interview with an analyst. I was asked a mix of motivational, technical and a couple commercial awareness questions (30 mins in total). The next stage would have been an assessment centre. Prior to this, I submitted an online application and a video interview answering 5 competency and motivational based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about any transactions completed by Bank of America that have particularly stood out to you
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vietnam
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (Vietnam)

Interview

The interview asked basic behavioral questions, but nothing more than that since it is a first round interview. Overall the process was nice and comfortable, just like other regular interviews

Interview Questions
  • How did your background lead you to applying for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,441 Interviews