Base4 Experimental Physicist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Base4

2.0

Experimental Physicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Base4 (Cambridge, England) in May 2018.

Interview

First was a general skype interview with typical background questions describing previous projects and experience. Second interview was onsite with two CTOs. There was a 20 minute presentation plus questions. They asked genuine questions about research work rather than the kinds of questions you see on recruitment websites. They gave me plenty of time to talk and answer the questions fully and to ask questions about the role. This was followed by a lab and office tour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to industry from academic research   Answer Question
  • How did you find out about us and what do you know about the company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Base4

Experimental Physicist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Base4.

Interview

Initial skype screening interview with the CEO. The CEO seemed positive but said they had too many physicists at the time. The interview itself was very brief and not very technical.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.