Beazley Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Beazley Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Beazley Group

Underwriter Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazley Group.

Interview

One phone call and then one in person interview that took place in their office. The interview was actually a conference call with people in another city but went smoothly.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazley Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I initially had a 20 minute phone Interview and an in office video conference that lasted around an hour. The interview questions were fairly standard overall. The team was initially great to correspond with but as mentioned by another person, after the video conference it was radio silence. I completely understand if I wasn't the best fit for the role, but common courtesy would've allowed for a rejection email at that point in the process.

UW Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beazley Group.

Interview

People very nice, easy interviews, nothing to be afraid of, their objective is just to get to know you... the process is first with human resources, then with future boss, very simple.

Internship Interview

Interview

It started with a phone interview, less than 30 minutes. The recruiter was nice and started off the conversion by introducing the positions available. First questions were meant to grasp an understanding of your insurance background and then moved to more behavioral questions.

Career Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Beazley Group.

Interview

Brief phone interview first. Then aptitude test. Then flown out to Atlanta office for the assessment center. Full day of interviews, role play, presentations, case studies, ect.
    A bit overwhelming but great office and seemed like a good company culture.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beazley Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the HR Recruiter right before Christmas and then met with Manager the day after. Had interview with CMO three weeks later via Skype. Awkwardly had to walk out by myself as no one was there to see me out and after following up a multitude of times, I never had word back from them. At least give me the decency to let me know I didn't get the job after taking my time for three weeks.

Production Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beazley Group (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Interviewed in a loud, noisy hotel in Chicago, and then given an assessment (Math and Reading Comprehension...each test about 40 minutes long). The reason this was at a hotel was because Beazley had an interview day in Chicago for the Cyber Liability position with the company. Part of my interview took place in one of my interviewers hotel room (assuming the interview was performed here was because there was not enough space within this huge hotel)... needless to say, that part was pretty awkward.

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beazley Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

There's a phone screen interview that asks basic interview questions, mainly "name a time" things. After passing that, I was invited to attend an assessment center in ATL, which they will fly you out to if you're not around there. The first day was about 3 hours of assessments. The next day was from 8:30 - 6:30 with a few breaks. There was a wide range of assessments, from a case study presentation to role playing with a broker.
    Upon finishing, a few weeks later they followed up. I didn't get an offer, but they gave pretty detailed feedback on my strengths and "areas for improvement."
    Overall, it was incredibly thorough, but a really good learning experience. I would not mind at all working for Beazley and wish it panned out!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazley Group in November 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone screen interview given by a company recruiter. Questions were largely based on interpersonal communication and group settings. Recruiter would ask questions and then write down the answers. Was not a very personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem in a project and describe the process you used to fix it.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazley Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and went through 3 rounds of interviews, first a 20 minute phone screening, then video conference call at their office, and then a series of one on one interviews back to back, each lasting about 45 minutes.

The interview questions themselves weren't difficult, and their HR department would email to check after each interview, which was nice.

Then came radio silence. I was given a day where I would hear back with next steps. The deadline passed. I reached out a few days later, and was sent a very chipper response extending the deadline.

Weeks go by, and I don't hear anything. So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume they decided to go with someone else. Which is fine except that a simple rejection email would have been nice. Especially after 3 interviews and 2 days taken off work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.