Betfred Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Betfred Interview Questions

Interviews at Betfred

1.9

Betting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

They ask for competency in maths, flexible working availability. If you are able to handle a cash till and communicate well with people then you will be fine. It is enjoyable job for a summer or 2.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends and are you able to handle a cash till? You will need strong mental arithmetic skills and be able to communicate well with them.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Interview

good very old routine questions that you can find in the search engines. but the interview panel are very friendly. so it was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• what will you be after 5 years   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betfred (Warrington, North West England, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face interview. Phone interview was no longer than 2 minutes - basically just confirming the time and date of face to face. Interview face to face was with 2 managers in a meeting room. Standard questions and then a few tasks and quizzes testing grammar, maths and situational techniques.

Anonymous Employee in Chester-le-Street, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Betfred (Chester-le-Street, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email back saying to attend an open day in Chester-Le-Street. After attending the open day, I received a call asking for a proper interview with the area recruitment manager. I received the job offer the next day.

Product Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

After submitting my CV online I was invited to a 1:1 initial interview at head office before a final telephone interview a few weeks later. The first interview lasted around 20 minutes and included a quiz on sports knowledge

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

Easy, in local shop with Group Sales Manager, simple maths test involved, simple application form retrieved from shop followed by 1:1 interview, asked about interest in sport, confidence in asking for ID, computer knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Betfred (Manchester, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and days later received a phone call to short list me into the interview list. This was to make sure I wanna flexible with my working hours. I was offered and interview which was a series of questions followed by a maths test and sent on your way. Later that week I was offered the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betfred in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy, if you have basic knowledge of sport or/ and betting you would 100% be given the job. An easy job can get quite boring as the hours are sometimes stacked up.

Interview Questions

• Which odd is higher 13/8 or 7/4?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

You first have a telephone interview where the role is described and you get asked a few questions. You get told at the end of the telephone interview if you are successful at the telephone interview. In which case you get a face-to-face interview. At the face-to-face interview, you first get a basic math test. Then you get an interview with the Area Manger. You get asked questions about what you know about BETFRED, its history, how many shops it has in the UK, etc. You then get asked questions about what you would do in specific scenarios like if an underage person enters the shop, if someone is vandalising the betting terminals (machines) in your shop, etc. You get asked if you have any cash handling experience and questions about when you had worked as part of a team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our line of business?
      What can you contribute to the role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Betfred (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Handed in paper CV they gave me to fill in. Got given an interview. Came and they were late. Got handed a sheet of paper with maths questions. In the interview they just asked about my previous jobs and what I did at college. Got hired but didn't stay long. Staff were all lazy snobs. Got bullied and higher management did nothing. Ended up leaving. you will do long hours, 8-9.30 5-6x a week and literally have NO choice. But depending on where you are it could be different. Also wage is terrible. Under 18s get 6.80 and over 21 you get 7.15.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.