Biffa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Biffa

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biffa

Cleaner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Biffa in March 2019.

Interview

Very good and friendly people, explained the role and I understood what was required. I asked questions and they gave me the answers to satisfy my queries. They put me at ease.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biffa (High Wycombe, England) in June 2018.

Interview

A member will ring you for a first phone interview. If you have passed they will invite you to a face to face interview. All will be confirmed with emails including dates and times and locations.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation?   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biffa (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Boring mundane and pretty much pointless day wasted, simple maths test and letter writing exercise, followed by presentation. Did not feel very welcomed, was clearly told if you don't hit your targets you will be sacked. No offer of support other than in the first few weeks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biffa (High Wycombe, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Process was very easy. Applied online and was called by a recruiter to go in for interview. When I went there was the Head of the department and a manager who interviews me. A lot of conversation and then I was asked to do a task. Once completed they asked me if I had any questions and then later that day recruiter rang me to say I had been offered

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.