Blue Apron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Blue Apron Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Apron

2.5

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Elizabeth, NJ (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Was contacted by a temp agency. 2 days later I interviewed virtually. I was offered the position the next day and asked to start asap. Orientation was scheduled for the next week and I started riggt away.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last position.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Linden, NJ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Covid has changed a lot, but overall the experience was great. The interviews were great and very transparent on future objectives. I can tell based on the interviews that the team would be a great team to work and develop with.

Interview Questions

• How would you get to know the team members outside of your department?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Apron in July 2020.

Interview

Had an initial screening interview with Blue Apron's recruiter. The interview went well and the recruiter said they wanted to move me on to the next steps. However, was ghosted after that and never heard back.

This seems to be the new status quo with potential employers. Would have appreciated some feedback and/or a candid conversation that I wasn't a good fit. Not much you can do in this respect.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your interest in Blue Apron? Why do you want this role?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Dublin, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied using my LinkedIn profile. About a week later, I received an email to schedule for a phone screening interview which went well and resulted to another phone interview with one of the General Managers.

The 2nd phone interview also went well, he sounded like I was the one they are looking for and stated to expect to hear back from them to schedule an in person interview.

1 week.. 2 weeks.. 3 weeks ..later nothing. I even reached out to the HR manager that did my phone screening and still did not get a response. I think that it would be really nice to get a follow up even though they didn’t pick you and not just leave you hanging.. it’s the right thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What’s the largest group of employees you managed and how did you manage them?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron.

Interview

I went in with 2 other candidates for the job interview. A manager walked us around the building and showed us where we will be working and exactly what we'll be doing.

Wine Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron.

Interview

Phone call with experience and motivation questions and explanation of company
    The first step in the interview process is to get shortlisted for interview. This may involve you sending a tailored CV and cover letter in response to an advertised position or going through an online application process. In some cases you may be headhunted or called to interview on the basis of a strong referral.

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied and went through two phone interviews. One was on the phone, and the other was in person. There were two people who interviewed me, one right after the other. They didn't have copies of my resume ready, so they weren't sure what exactly to ask. After what seemed like a good interview, I haven't heard back over 3 weeks after my second interview. Incredibly unprofessional and a waste of both of our times.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently at your previous position?   Answer Question

Packaging Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Apron (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Everyone who I spoke with was very nice, but you could tell this company didn't have it's act together. All the information I got came from various people, and I was even told a wrong interview time by one. For me, this was a lengthy (3 month), painful process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience designing for food packaging.   Answer Question

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron in October 2019.

Interview

Horrible first line recruitment lady! First interview is a screening interview with a recruiter to screen out people and see if they are willing to work for low wage! A recruiter called me located in Dallas, conducted interview was happy about the hiring prospect because of my background. Last questions asked was about my salary expectation. I asked her it depends on whats being offered. Basically she didn't want to reveal it until I told my expected amount. Then she demanded I pick the offer thats lower than the amount posted on their job board and refused to take my application forward until I gave in writing that I will not negotiate more than the low ball amount she threw my way. I was furious at this point and to add insult to injury she was demanding a response by the end of the day expecting me to change my mind. I didn't event wait a mintue before ending the call I declined her offer in writing. When blue apron outsource their recruiting work they need to vet these HR front line staff, no one with a some self respect would be willing to go through such process.

Interview Questions

• How you handle difficult situation with customers in your past job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Recruiter set up time for phone interview. She never called, emailed or texted at scheduled time. It was disappointing, as I currently am employed, and carving out time for a phone interview took rearranging my schedule.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.