Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

1,512 Interview Reviews

2.7

Communications Specialist, Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC (US)

Interview

I applied for the job and was rejected 4 hours later. That was the first time I ever experienced such a rejection so I’m not sure if it was an automated message or a person sending that email to me. I had the qualifications for the job and more, but my background is in the humanities field and I have a feeling they are more interested in applicants with political, government backgrounds.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Tell me about yourself was key for me to passing this interview. I was very detailed and straight to the point base on the outlined job description. Be your self and sound confident

Modeling and Simulation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and she mostly told me about the position. My strong background with MATLAB and Fortran seemed to impress her and he encouraged me to write a follow up email if I didn't hear back in 2 days about the next steps. She never responded to my follow up emails at all. I received an automated rejection 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Booz Allen? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Relaxed and engaging. Two senior associates that will not be direct supervisors, yet have years of experience in the field. Hypothetical or "trick" questions were not used. Overall it was a single visit to one of the main headquarters building and the atmosphere was formal but not unfriendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of how operations are evaluated?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

A straightforward process which took less time than an MBB interview circuit, did not require case studies, friendly hiring team, engaging recruiter. Vague details early on about projects and fit (was going for a specialized role) that was elaborated further on as you continued in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• When was a technically difficult time in you career, and how did you overcome the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in August 2020.

Interview

I was cold-emailed by a recruiter to gauge my interest in a new role. Then she set me up with 2 general technical interviews back to back about a week later. During these interviews, I discussed my interests and experiences. I was asked a few general questions like: Have you ever used X technology? Another week later, I was set up for a panel interview for a specific project. This interview was a little more specific. I was asked questions about my experiences with AWS, Docker, etc.

Multimedia Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Alexandria, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I coordinated with the recruiter several times before getting the actual interview. This was one of 5 positions I applied for with BAH. I imagine COVID had a lot to do with that. They sent me a link to download Cisco Webex, I did the video interview with 3 individuals.

Interview Questions

• The person I would be working directly for was asking me questions about methods that I would do for shooting, editing, equipment and so on. They also explained about the contract, so I had a better idea of what the job would involve.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

so far I have only had the prelim interview where they ask screening questions and whether or not I am clearable . They asked questions about government employment and my willingness to work

Interview Questions

• so far i have only had the prelim interview where they ask screening questions and whether or not I am clearable   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone screen with HR, then second with project managers and with members related to the department I was applying to - both interviews focused more qualitatively on general work experience and knowledge in the field.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was initially emailed by a recruiter for a quick phone screen call. She just asked what my salary requirements were, if I was ok commuting, etc. Then she set up an interview for 4 days later with two people from the project. Super conversational interview, both people were very nice and explained the role and group very thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in defense? How did you realize that that was something you wanted to pursue?   Answer Question
    • If there were no restrictions at all, and besides this position or what you're doing now, what is your absolute dream job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.