Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,683 of over 1.7K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

conversational for first round and was nice talked about resume and was quick. second round was a bit more in depth but was more of a conversation as well, third round was a bit more challenging, fourth round was technical questions and was a bit harder.

Interview Questions
  • Most important tool in VBA
    Answer Question

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Sounded like I pretty much had the job before the interview even started. Most of the interview consisted of talking about the Tech Excellence program. There were a few questions regarding my programming and Linux command line experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the most complex algorithms you've encountered? How much software development experience have you had?

Application

Interview

An interview with a recruiter followed by a 3 hour long technical and behavioral interview. Technical was discussing different types of models, how to build a pipeline, how to know when a model is successful, etc. It was in panel format, so I got to talk to a lot of different people on the team, they were all very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why would the same model generate different success rates within the same dataset?
1 person found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone based pre-screening. I missed the initial call but the interviewer left a voice mail, so I returned his call and we set up a followup phone interview. The call lasted about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • To the best of your knowledge, Is your resume accurate?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very quick process! Had a HR interview and was told that the recruiter was going to send my resume to all the teams and whoever reached back would end up in a back to back interview. Ended up having two teams interviewing me for 30 mins each and one of the teams was extremely structured. They went over an agenda of what the 30 minute interview would look like. After both interviews, my recruiter told me the day of that both teams wanted to be on their team and I had to choose between the two. After I chose, I got a verbal offer and a few days later, signed my offer letter. Great process! Probably one of my favorite interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Great interview process. 3 rounds like speed dating. 30 mins each. everyone was pretty nice and recruiters were always in touch. they were quick with the interview process however the clearance process can take a long while.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Interview was done within a day. I went into an office and spoke with a bunch of managers who told me what they were doing to see if I was fit for their team. I was also asked technical questions by some of the managers. I would say it would be an easy question from leet code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Detailed and technical asked about vlookups and ability to manipulate data. Two 30 minute phone interviews followed by an online assessment. Was a very thorough process to get to rhe assessment stage.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working in a federal accounting position position?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC)

Interview

I had three interviews; two with a recruiter and one interview in person with two managers. One was more technical and the second was more behavioral. Overall smooth process. Took about 2-3 weeks altogether.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC)

Interview

One of the technical interviews was with a solution architect. His questions were pretty bad to be honest: Asked about boxing/unboxing. Didn't get this one but his answer was verbatim off of a website so don't think he actually knew what it was. Asked if sending a value through a function will change? Terrible question thought it was a trick at first. Asked me how I would build an elevator. I had to ask for clarification on what he meant multiple times, really strange question I've interviewed with Deloitte and Accenture and received very positive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about boxing/unboxing. Didn't get this one but his answer was verbatim off of a website so don't think he actually knew what it was.
  • Asked if sending a value through a function will change? Terrible question thought it was a trick at first.
  • Asked me how I would build an elevator. I had to ask for clarification on what he meant multiple times, really strange question
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,683 Interviews