Brandy Melville Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Brandy Melville Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandy Melville

1.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (Berkeley, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was super easy and the manager who interviewed me was really nice. The questions are easy and more like a conversation rather than a formal interview which made me more comfortable. If there are more than a few girls applying for the job, you might be interviewed with someone. The process took about 20 minutes and then I got a call 45 minutes later formally offering me the job.

Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

really nice work environment. from what I could tell. The woman interviewing me was very kind and made sure to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend this to a friend.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Sucked. Asked me stupid questions, that wouldn’t have gave them any insight on me as an actually worker. Felt useless. Not every professional, maybe it was just the establishment I was at.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for in person interview. Fun conversation with two managers that pretty much asked me about myself. They took my picture and I was hired the next day.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Asked for my instagram and looked at it. No questions and no formal interview. Just ask for your instagram and see if you “fit” what they are looking for. Very unprofessional and not a normal interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Took a photo of my outfit and asked me for my Instagram. About a day later I got a call asking to come into the store. Not a formal interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

They take a photo of you and ask about your availability and age. They also ask to see your instagram page to see if you fit their "aesthetic" or "demographic" of young teenagers.

Interview Questions

• How many instagram followers do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (Vacaville, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The entire application was very easy 2 follow through with step 2 step clear instructions .the profess went really smoothly with no arrows being added up and the question was nice and clear with reasoning answers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

No interview just an "application" given on the spot. They take a photo of you to send to management and ask for your instagram username. No previous working experience required at al.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brandy Melville in April 2019.

Interview

I had a good interview experience. The staff there is very nice but there are also a lot of girls that were interviewing for the position. I recommend wearing Brandy clothes Or things that represent Brandy Melville’s styles.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.