Côte Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Côte Restaurants

Côte Restaurants

Application

I interviewed at Côte Restaurants

Interview

Fairly laid back interview in the restaurant, more like an informal chat and why you want to be a waitress etc. They give you a coffee etc and have you CV printed off and go through it with you.

Interview Questions
  • What appeals to you about the hospitality industry?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants (London, England)

Interview

COVID-19 news:See the latest coverage of the coronavirus COVID-19 news:See the latest coverage of the coronavirus COVID-19 news:See the latest coverage of the coronavirus COVID-19 news:See the latest coverage of the coronavirus

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Côte Restaurants

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants

Interview

Deeply frustrating experience. I was rejected for the job via an extremely vague email 2 days after applying, and the company refused to respond when I politely asked for feedback. Won't be applying again, as it's clear I won't be fairly considered for jobs with them.

1 person found this interview helpful

Côte Restaurants

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants

Interview

Two managers from Côte Brasserie interviewed me and were lovely! They just asked me about myself for ten minutes (hobbies and jobs) and that was all there was to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Côte Restaurants

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants in Jun 2021

Interview

An Informal discussion getting to know me as a person and discovering what côte is all about. The interviewer told me about how they worked their way up through the branch and with hard work it is possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Côte Restaurants

Application

I interviewed at Côte Restaurants

Interview

Easy, professional and helpful. Focused around guest experience, attitude towards staff, teamwork and development. Past experiences and how would integrate the core values of the company with the leadership style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Côte Restaurants

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants in Jan 2021

Interview

First interview with the hiring manager. Second with AGM and gm. Cold vibes. Classic interview questions, I.E., “Tell me a little about yourself,” “Tell me a story about a time you failed,” strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
  • “Tell me a little about yourself,” “Tell me a story about a time you failed,” strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants (Bristol, England) in May 2020

Interview

Phone interview followed by an arranged zoom interview. The process was relaxed and personable. Questions were not challenging, pretty standard interview process. Usual questions asked regarding current and expected salary

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Online test questionnaire with multiple possibility answer but no room for explanation. I got no negative or positive feedback either. This type of interview leaves out any room for creative process.

Interview Questions
  • When creating the weekly rota, how many of these would influence it, tick as many as you feel appropriate.
  • How would you deal with a member of staff that did not turn up to a busy shift
  • What do you think gives us out great reputation as a company
  • A waiter and a chef are arguing, how do you deal with the situation
  • How do you treat a regular customer

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Côte Restaurants (Leeds, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

I got asked to come into the resteraunt for an interview. I got asked what I wanted to get out the role, why specifically did I want to apply for cote and then what my previous experience is.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for cote?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews