CMC Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CMC Markets Interview Questions

Interviews at CMC Markets

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC Markets (West Valley City, UT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Simple - Just a chat with the owner about the position and what if any related experience I had. It was easy and not a worry. Had a great experience and felt like I knew the position I was to be hired for.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Markets (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Succinct process. First 10 minutes for a technical component design question. Next 45-50 minutes for Java tech test on laptop involving 4 different methods implementation that require extensive knowledge of Stream API, Multi-threading and Concurrency.

Interview Questions

• How to create a structure that stores word occurrences in a sorted manner - the words are read from a file.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC Markets (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Initially they asked to write java program for a requirement (offline, you can take your own time to complete) and face to face. they may ask previous project and given opportunity how can you improve it. end of face to face they make ask you write test

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Unprofessional HR!

Received an invitation for interview via email, but only realised that it was cancelled after sending a confirmation email. HR personnel reasoned that one of the interviewer had a last minute travel arrangement and will not be available. Also mentioned that she will reconfirm the interview with me on a later date.

The following week, I emailed for an update but did not receive any response from HR. I prompted for an update the following week and was told that the position was now closed.

The HR personnel added in the email "hope to receive your application again for future suitable roles with CMC Markets Singapore."

Waited 3 weeks just to get a response for an interview, only to be told that it was already closed.

Speechless. Unprofessional. Waste of time. Avoid this company.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Markets (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

A very straightforward process. Firstly, there was a phone interview with the manager. Then, the week after there was an in-office interview with him. 2 days after that there was an interview with HR and other colleagues of the team.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate your use of our platform   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMC Markets.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming people. The process involved a phone interview, technical test followed up by a face to face interview with management and hr. You need to be both good technically and in communication.

Interview Questions

• Whiteboard the design of a system you've worked on in the past   Answer Question

Senior Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CMC Markets (London, England).

Interview

Technical questions focused mainly on core Java plus multi-threading with some Java puzzle questions - the goal being to identify ways of tackling difficult problems. Some "what is the output of this piece of code" questions, architecture presentation of a project you worked on. A grilling final stage with an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Why the first comparison is false and the second is true?

Integer a = 1000, b = 1000;
    • What is UTF-8?   Answer Question
    • What are Future and Callbacks?   Answer Question

Operational Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purfleet, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC Markets (Purfleet, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Very simple interview for first round. Talk about your CV and very basic competency. What do you know about the company. Second round a bit more intense only because the HR person gives a tough grilling. I thought it went well only to wait for almost two weeks to be told they offered an internal candidate the role.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Markets (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

there was a brief interview about the company and what it does, CFD and the company products that it offers and the financial markets. some questions about your self and your experience like usual. typical interview process

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CMC Markets (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, casual and nice people to make you feel welcome and calm. general behavoural questions, what do you want in the future ec etc, what's your interests, what did you like most about the last role.... from what I can rememeber!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.