CWT Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Rzeszów

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWT (Rzeszów)

Interview

Firstly, I sent CV , after a few days I got an answer from the company. We agreed for a phone interview. During a phone Interview, I had to answer a few questions. Then, I've got the email with the invitation to the office. In the office I had another interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self and your previous experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWT (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2021

Interview

This was a long 39-day process. I recommend CWT tightens up their hiring process as to not waste candidates time (1 hour interview, 20 minutes video pre-interview, time emailing) if they do not meet the experience or education requirements. * Submitted resume on 2/7. * 14 days later on 2/21 received an email saying they are currently reviewing my experience and qualifications. * 10 days later on 3/3 received an email to ignore the rejection email as it was sent in error and directions to perform a pre-screen video interview. * 2 days later on 3/5 I completed the 20-minute pre-screen video interview. * 2 business days later on 3/8 received a thank you email for completing the pre-screen video interview. * 1 day later on 3/9 a video interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. * 1 day later on 3/10 performed the 1-hour interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager said I was on the short list and will let me know Friday or Monday (2 to 3 business days) and my salary request should not be an issue. * 4 business days later on 3/16 received an email from the recruiter saying the hiring manager made a decision but he did not know the answer yet and would be in touch shortly. * 1 day later on 3/17 Google jobs posted an update to the position with the education requirement changed from 'college degree or experience' to a 'college degree is a requirement' so I figured this was going to be the reason for rejection. * 1 day later on 3/18 received an apology for the delay and told the hiring manager met with 4 other candidates any my skills and experience did not match the requirement and the hiring manager said the other candidate was a better match for what he was looking for on this occasion. * I am curious as to why the job posting was updated and told the hiring manager selected another candidate, I will keep an eye on LinkedIn to see if they hired someone else at this time or continued their search for a candidate with a college degree.

Interview Questions
  • My resume showed I had master/principal to director level experience that tied into each job requirement. I am guessing this is why the interview questions were basic and did not drill much into my experience on how it matches the job description.

CWT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWT

Interview

Didn't hear from the company after applying for a few weeks. Then three rounds of interview were completed within 2 weeks once the process started. First is to meet with hiring manager, then do a project with presentation, last is to meet additional team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CWT

Application

I interviewed at CWT

Interview

Since this was a remote role i had several phone interviews with manager and director which were 1 hour in duration and then an additional one with another Product mgr that was on the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CWT

Application

I interviewed at CWT

Interview

It was a panel interview with the managers of the team. The interview process was great, a little casual so it was pretty comfortable to answer the questions from the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CWT

Application

I interviewed at CWT

Interview

The interview went really well, regular questions about why you want this position, I was alseked to write a letter in English, and a final fake customer call to check your skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this position in Cwt ?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CWT (New York, NY)

Interview

Their inhouse recruitment team called me and asked of I'm exploring nob opportunities. Within the next 3 days, I was scheduled for a panel technical interview. About 2 days after passing the panel interview, they scheduled me for a management interview.

Interview Questions
  • Very technical questions in connection to the position they were considering me for. Situational questions on how I will fix (and improve) the enterprise system that I will be handling.

CWT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CWT

Interview

Interview process was a fairly smooth. The whole process was done on the phone with a presentation on Skype. A total of 2 calls with 2 interviewers. The communication with recruiter was a little longer.

Interview Questions
  • They gave a model of their system and asked to prepare a presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CWT (Warsaw)

Interview

I applied for this vacancy and after few weeks i got a phone call and i went to the office for the interview . We were few people and we i had the interview we were four , so it help me to feel more comfortable

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel working in a multinational company? Will you feel comfortable with the tasks?

Anonymous Employee in Rzeszów

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CWT (Rzeszów) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a brief group interview where they'll have everyone answer a few questions (each candidate may get different ones), followed by two individual tests; writing a hypothetical complaint letter to measure your business writing skills, and then answering a call in a role play scenario to gauge your customer service skills. Example: My scenario was helping a customer whose flight ticket was booked with a misspelling in his last name. Remember you're not expected to know the process or any protocol. They're just testing the customer service skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself.
  • What are some challenges you faced in your previous job?
  • How do you think your experience will make you a good fit for the company?
  • Can you tell us something about your culture/experience while traveling/etc?
1 person found this interview helpful