CallidusCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CallidusCloud Interview Questions

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Initially had a phone screen with HR who asked me basic questions: when are you able to start, etc. She set up interviews for me. I had 4 interviewers in a 2-hour period, 30 minutes each. Everyone was really nice during the interview; asked me mainly behavioral and goal-oriented questions. After this set of interviews, they told me they'd call me back. Took over a month to get a follow-up…

Interview Questions

• What does CallidusCloud do?
      Simple SELECT statement in SQL
      What are your future goals?   Answer Question

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was from CallidusCloud - but now owned by SAP and that's how she represented herself (SAP)

To begin, she missed my first interview appointment. We rescheduled for the same day and she missed the second appointment as well - She ended up calling me during the last 5mins of my time block with no apology or reason as to why she was so late. She went on to interview me after I told her that I had another call coming in 30 mins.

It was clear that the only thing this woman was interested in was my level of education...not if I could do the job. Her first question was "Tell me about your Masters or Bachelors degree". There was no indication of either of these things on my resume and it was clear that she hadn't even looked at my resume, portfolio, or work. She accused me of not knowing how to do the job because I had neither of these degrees. The interviewer instead scoffed at the education and training that I had completed - an Associates Degree and several training certificates. She also belittled my projects and experience calling it "too simple". It was the most horrible thing I have experienced in my job search. She even went as far as asking "Do you even know how to do visual design?" and halfway through my answer, she stopped and asked me "Tell me, where are you actually from? Originally?" so that she could judge why I wanted the job - and she told me this.

She then wanted to know how fast I could push out the project without giving me any details. She said there wouldn't be any time for research. From a UX design perspective, this was a massive red flag to me. The interview went on... horribly... She was rude and condescending the entire time, so I asked to end the interview. I let her know that I was not interested in working for her because of the way she was speaking to me. She then said to me "Well, you have no formal education...so..." - which is completely inaccurate. It was at this point that I thanked her and ended the call.

This woman was extremely condescending and overall a horrible interviewer - if not, just a horrible person in general. If she had actually looked at my work she would have understood that I was more than capable of doing the job I had interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree.
      Can you explain your resume?
      Where are you actually from, originally?
      Walk me through one of your projects.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

I had given interview for Sr. java developer for AL location in July ,after the interview, no one from recruited team responded to my emails, Worst recruiting team I had ever seen and its not professional way at all.

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a call to schedule a phone interview about 1 - 2 months after applying. The team wanted to schedule an onsite interview instead and the rest of the process took a total of 3 weeks from the first call to the offer. Everyone I met was really nice and my overall impression of the team was positive. Onsite interview consists of many behavioral questions and questions on what I would do in specific situations.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 light switches in one room and 3 light bulbs in another room. You can only make a one way trip, can you figure out which light switch turns on which light bulb?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard interviews, starting with an HR lead and then with several people who I would work with, including potential direct supervisors. I think it was actually a good interview process, talking to 6 or so people because I got a lot of information about the role and about the company to realize it was definitely not for me. The final interview was with an SVP that was supposed to be a rubber stamp and I was already composing a polite thank you but no thank you letter in my head. But he must have heard something he didn't like, or picked up on my hesitation, but I didn't get an offer for 2+ weeks, they must have offered it to one or even 2 other people first. So it actually worked out perfectly as intended - I learned enough about the role to know I wouldn't want to be in it. By the time I got the offer I moved on. I would definitely be interested in potential roles and interviews here if something different came up, because the interview process was deep and thorough so a candidate knows exactly what they are getting into. The job was definitely not a fit but the interview process was pretty smooth (except for the 2+ wait while they were offering the gig to someone else) and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client; tell me about the typical team and project you have worked on before, in terms of size, scope, budget, duration.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

The Interview process was straight forward. They walked me through the process and I knew what to expect every step of the way. The background check and follow up process was thorough and took a little longer that expected. However that is always a good sign for a company.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

A short screening call from the Recruiter followed by an Onsite interview for 2 hours with Senior Support Engineer, Manager, Director, VP and finally the recruiter.The interview went well and lots of scenario based questions with respect to the previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions regarding Oracle queries and Linux commands.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in May 2018.

Interview

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING FOR SENIOR LEVEL POSITION. Applied online (for different position). Received a call for a position that's not even listed in the region/city i applied for. cheap tactics and unprofessional interview and email communication. though, i gave them reasonable benefit of doubt that they miss communicated, but they just threw me off with their questions. very first question was are you employed ? that tell me 2 things : how cheaply can i get you to work for us? and can we intimidate you to take the offer we give you? second question is how much are you making? mind you they haven't even told me what position they are calling for. turned out, they called me for completely different position than what i had recently applied for.

if they are looking for senior level personnel, their HR is completely clueless on how to handle those applicants.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Complete lack of communication from the recruiting team. Very long interview process. 2 phone screens and onsite. Standard questions but don’t know what I was evaluated on to rejection. Very much a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Received a call about a week after I applied. Scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. The office was clean and nice and as I waited for my interviewers, everyone that passed spoke and said hello which was nice. There were two interviews with two different people. Interview was comfortable and personal. Not uptight at all. Know what your short and long term goals are. Be solid on your previous job history and what the current role you’re applying for is about as much as you can. I left that interview pretty confident as I was pleased to hear so many great things about the company. A week later I was called in for a second interview. Same process, going over your resume, what your expectations are for the job and for your potential supervisor, and what what the current role is going to be. Laid back and comfortable interview but still very professional. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and represented the company well. Do not be afraid to ask any and all questions that you can think of. You do NOT want to be left in the blue with a company that you’re potentially about to get hired for. I probably asked between 10-15 questions between all of my interviews.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technology systems have you worked with?   Answer Question
    • What is a problem that you experienced with another person you’ve worked with?   Answer Question
    • Explain your previous job history and their roles   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable calling people who are not expecting to hear from you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.