CallidusCloud Reviews

Found 269 of over 277 reviews

3.8
CallidusCloud President and CEO  Leslie Stretch
Leslie Stretch
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance,Excellent work environment(in 18 reviews)

• "This a great place to grow your career and have an impact on the business(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You may find the work-life balance to be lacking if you are a high achiever(in 6 reviews)

• "There is a total lack of respect shown from senior management to non-management employees that I've never experienced in my career(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

219 Comments

Tech

81.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CallidusCloud~15873
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's an exciting place to work

Feb 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing fast and a fun place to work

Cons

I'm not sure what to say!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic & Going Places!

Jan 12, 2018 - Managing Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of positive reasons to work at CallidusCloud! A really forward looking, progressive and ambitious organisation that cares about its employees and the difference it can make. There is no doubt, whatsoever, that CallidusCloud and its various divisions, are going places. If you want to work somewhere where you can be part of something special, surrounded by great people and great products, then this is the place to work. I have worked at a variety of large FTSE 100 companies in the UK and do not believe I have come across another business, like CallidusCloud, that rewards its employees so fairly and creates a wealth of career progression and development opportunities. On top of that, it's a business that recognises the need to be agile and to respond to market demands. I love the speed and pace of how quickly we move and the opportunities this creates. There are constraints of course, but it's about growing the business sustainably and being part of something very special.

Cons

Not a con or a criticism, but more a way of working and whether people like working in an environment where there is an element of planned chaos. Personally, I like working with a hint of 'grey' as it allows you to shape where things are headed and it creates the opportunity to improve performance further. Of course, CallidusCloud plan and have a strategic direction, but this isn't a slower paced organisation (which won't be for everyone).

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Cloud company on the road to profitability

Feb 26, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ambitious and aggressive company that is committed to being one of a handful of profitable cloud companies - a great strategy for the long term. Desire to reward high performing and committed employees and provide them a stake in the company. Company is still small enough that an individual can make a difference. A players will get noticed and fast tracked to senior roles - there's no real restriction on what you can achieve and ambitious people will thrive.

Cons

Some growing pains and processes that have become unnecessarily bureaucratic over time. While top performers will do well here, 9-5 work-to-live types may struggle to advance.

6 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Execution

Mar 2, 2016 - Sales Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are prepared to work hard and take on your own personal responsibility CallidusCloud is a very rewarding place.

Cons

Can work long hours , although this is a personal choice.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Driven, Professional and Fun CallidusCloud EMEA

Sep 29, 2015 - Sales Development in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

My interview process from Linkedin to first day in the office was under three weeks, astronomically fast and managed so well by Hiring manager and HR. This included face to face interviews, telephone and online questionnaires . Immediately after was a deep dive 10 day training boot camp at the California HQ which gave fantastic exposure to senior executives, the wider team, head of products and the very approachable CEO. This investment in the employees and the continued investment shows as the position of the company continues to strengthen and grow. For new hires out of university or with 1-2 years of experiences in SaaS, CallidusCloud offers wonderful career path opportunities with quick progression. To use the analogy "a coach selecting a team on in form players rather than selecting on age, tenure or title". The office located in central London has a driven, hard working,competitive team culture that have fun and receive perks.

Cons

With the rapid growth of employees in the EMEA office a larger office is required.

3 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A company doing great stuff

Aug 5, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting and growing with a great market opportunity.

Cons

Can be process heavy at times but can't complain too much given the results.

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0

Great in US but Europe needs fixing urgently

Jul 15, 2015 - Sales in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

great portfolio of products. great growth in the US. great potential in the long term - but needs a lot of work and effort to capitalize on that potential

Cons

salaries are below market, no benefits like car allowance, gym membership, dental plan. All european offices are horrible - which is ironic as callidus software encourages productivity. No sales support structure, expected to get revenue in first quarter you start yet no existing pipeline and sales strategy keeps changing quarter to quarter. Leadership says publicly it takes a while for a company like Callidus to get growth yet as an individual you get beaten up every day for not bringing the numbers in. We want to get the numbers in, we want to be successful!

CallidusCloud Response

SVP, Talent and HR

Although I don't believe this posting to be from an employee (we don't have employees in Scotland) I will happily address the posting. We are a pay for performance company which leaves sales and non-sales employees the opportunity to make a ton of money. We keep our benefits competitive in the market. We have been able to successfully recruit, retain and promote talent in Europe and have done well in the region.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

An exciting environment and unlimited market potential

May 20, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very interesting place to work and great opportunities to earn

Cons

You need to be able to manage a complex sale and cope with pressure to hit targets

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great potential but a need for perfect execution

Apr 1, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Callidus could be a great place: -Great products and a great value proposition -Great people to work with - Tier 1 customers across verticals and geography -

Cons

Lack of leadership qualities in key areas, very autocratic organisation. Strong focus on Sales but low investment in Support. Not much effort to retain talents

CallidusCloud Response

Director, Global Staffing and Onboarding

First, thank you for your service to CallidusCloud. I am very pleased to read that you noted our great products and value proposition, that our staff is great to work with and that we have customers across verticals and geography. We are always looking at ways to enhance the employee experience so your noted areas of improvement are important to us. Thank you again for your review. We wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Be part of something big

Mar 17, 2013 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

CallidusCloud is growing. At its current size, you feel empowered to connect with all parts of the organisation to make things happen for your customers. From a business perspective, Callidus is really innovative in the technology that it provides to its customers and that is exciting. e.g. I can't tell you how much I have loathed SharePoint at every previous employer. At Callidus we have a dedicated solution that is much more useful, easy to use and is one example, why working at Callidus is the green grass on the other side of the fence.

Cons

Being a smaller company, you don't get the perks of the big monoliths e.g. free food at facebook, etc.

4 people found this review helpful