Canada Goose Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Canada Goose Interview Questions

Interviews at Canada Goose

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Canada Goose (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone interview and they ask basic questions just to get to know you and your level of experience. The phone interview was very brief and the last portion of the interview was the group interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and how you would be a perfect fit for this job?   Answer Question

Coustmer Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Canada Goose (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty average interview. The interviewer asked some pretty good questions and seemed really nice over the phone. It took about 3 weeks to get back to me.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Coordinate was very smooth and the people were great. Started off with a phone sync prior to moving onto in person. All interviewers had strong product knowledge.

Overall, interview process was super smooth!

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canada Goose in July 2018.

Interview

It was a very simple and pleasant process. For me it started off with applying online. I received an email about a week later setting up an interview with the Store Manager. After that I met with the Assistant Store Manager. Overall it was a great interview process and they make it very clear that they’re interested in unique and customer service driven people.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Goose (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The Human Resources representative was extremely attentive and willing to work with your schedule and availability. Each individual I spoke to/met throughout the interviewing process was descriptive with what they were looking for in an intern, as well as displaying a keen interest in my resume and personal qualifications.

Interview Questions

• With a luxury outerwear jacket brand, how can we penetrate the warmer climate markets by promoting our spring line?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

2 phone calls with store managers after scheduled with the recruiter. The interviewers were super nice! After I passed I did one in person interview which was also great! the team was super organized and nice

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was introduced to the values of the team, and it was a great experience to hear how the company attempts to implement their own goals. It was simple: I applied, they called me in, I met with two of the managers, and waited. They got back to me fairly quickly, all things considered.

Interview Questions

• Something that makes you stick out – adventure/outdoor type things. Authenticity is a major part of the brand   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview- 1) with recruiter 2) with Reporting Manager/Colleague 3) with Department head

Overall process and experience was positive and seamless, and recruiter made sure to keep me up to date through the process

Interview Questions

• Previous experience relating to the role.
      Behavioural questions you gauge cultural fit and work ethic   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Western Sahara)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose (Zug (Western Sahara)).

Interview

Semi-standardised process, most important is the fit with company and team. Usually interviews with HR, manager and director. Friendly atmosphere, but again, it is all about the fit, which is highly determined by HR

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the Goose culture like?   1 Answer

Manager Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Goose.

Interview

Phone interview with talent acquisition was easy to schedule using online calendar. The call itself only lasted around 15 minutes and the questions asked were straightforward around my experience and salary expectations. The next step would have been an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to a retail company like Canada Goose?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.