Capital Numbers Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital Numbers

Capital Numbers

Application

I interviewed at Capital Numbers

Interview

Online test one hour process and 30 mins(1 task) question with php array function.html and JavaScript question.15 choose the questions with in four answers.and it will conducted by auto mated chat bot. the process in easy .

Interview Questions
  • Array Combine method and html questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Mar 2021

Interview

the technical round is through Google meet and the interview process took above an hour. the interview questions are good and competitive and it is challenging ,so I have given all the answer and hope for the best

Interview Questions
  • what is pure component in react js

Capital Numbers

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capital Numbers

Interview

Fake one. 1st round normal interview. In the name of client interview they usually get to know about current technologies from the candidates . They arrange different rounds of client interview. That is nothing but just show off.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about their problem and ask the suggestion as they don't know about that technology or methodology. Main reason for arranging interview is to get upto date knowledge and information from the candidates and use it to their project.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Aug 2020

Interview

Overall great experience in Capital Numbers. I have never experience this type of great environment in any of my pervious companies. The company always push you to learn new technologies and enhance you skills. Even seniors are so helpful and they are always happy to help if you stuck somewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital Numbers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers in Jul 2020

Interview

Process was horrible. Was shocked by the questions asked. Typically basic books questions defination of this language etc etc. When taking interview for senior level i believe it could be more practical and work relation questions rather than . What is this and define this.

Interview Questions
  • what is node js. what is output of in js 1 +2 + '3' lol, if u ask these questions to sr lead they will laugh and give u wrong answers for sure. numbers & string are basics mate. who asks these types of questions for a tech lead or Sr level post.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Jul 2020

Interview

They ask me basic fundamental of MVC, Entity framework,Jquery. Due to lack of knowledge & nervousness I didn't answer them properly but I will rate the Interviewer 5/5. Very good questions that may help me to know my weakness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Apr 2020

Interview

2 steps of interview process technical & hr round.In technical it happened via skype video call.And hr round via telephonic.and the day after the telephonic i got my result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Apr 2020

Interview

I was interviewed on 2019, it was 1hour 45mins session. I answered 85% + of them correctly, then came the tragic part, the HR called and started giving excuses they can not pay more, it was really depressing after they are aware my current package then they were negotiating that they can not pay my current salary, I also told them that I can work on same package, because I was looking for a job change at that time, then they ghosted, after couple of months they reached out to me and asked whether I am still available for join on the same package Which I declined the offer since I got a better opportunity both project and financially.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Questions from array.map, filter, reduce etc 2- Patterns solving. 3- setTimeOut output questions. 4- React component lifecycle 5 Diff between shadow dom and virtual dom 5 - Hoc 6- css flex 7- math functions

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Feb 2019

Interview

They have minimum four rounds. First will be an online test based on your current skills. Second will be a face to face interview about your technical concept on your domain. Third will be Hr round for your carrier details and forth will be finalization.

Interview Questions
  • How deep is your domain concept.?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Calcutta) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process is good and there are three rounds of interview i guess. First one is machine round, 2nd one is technical round and the last one is Hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews