Capital Numbers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital Numbers Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital Numbers

3.2

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capital Numbers.

Interview

Fake one. 1st round normal interview. In the name of client interview they usually get to know about current technologies from the candidates . They arrange different rounds of client interview. That is nothing but just show off.

Interview Questions

• They ask about their problem and ask the suggestion as they don't know about that technology or methodology. Main reason for arranging interview is to get upto date knowledge and information from the candidates and use it to their project.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers in July 2020.

Interview

Process was horrible.
    Was shocked by the questions asked.
    Typically basic books questions defination of this language etc etc.

When taking interview for senior level i believe it could be more practical and work relation questions rather than . What is this and define this.

Interview Questions

• what is node js.
      what is output of in js 1 +2 + '3' lol, if u ask these questions to sr lead they will laugh and give u wrong answers for sure.
      numbers & string are basics mate.
      who asks these types of questions for a tech lead or Sr level post.   1 Answer

Senior Dot Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

They ask me basic fundamental of MVC, Entity framework,Jquery. Due to lack of knowledge & nervousness I didn't answer them properly but I will rate the Interviewer 5/5. Very good questions that may help me to know my weakness.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

2 steps of interview process technical & hr round.In technical it happened via skype video call.And hr round via telephonic.and the day after the telephonic i got my result.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

They have minimum four rounds. First will be an online test based on your current skills. Second will be a face to face interview about your technical concept on your domain. Third will be Hr round for your carrier details and forth will be finalization.

Interview Questions

• How deep is your domain concept.?   1 Answer

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is good and there are three rounds of interview i guess.
    First one is machine round, 2nd one is technical round and the last one is Hr round.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two round of Technical interview. And both were mainly conceptual knowledge about my job and technical skills. It was long each round almost one hour and with some good discussion.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Giving correct and logical answers were accepted.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was involved with two rounds of technical and one round of HR. In the technical round the concepts and other work experience was tested. Giving correct and logical answers were accepted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was strict and not willing to provide salary above their fixed level.

Web Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic grammar and writing skill check along with an exam which would evaluate you thoroughly. Tricky questions on grammatical errors will determine how sound is your basic knowledge. So make sure you have your arsenal ready.

Interview Questions

• What kind of content do you love to write?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They are so kindful and hospitable. Interview with HR and person in charge. They asked about my talents on my jobs. I told my experience what ı have done until this time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.