Capital Numbers Reviews

Found 273 of over 276 reviews

4.7
Capital Numbers Managing Director Mukul Gupta
Mukul Gupta
Pros
  • "Structured work environment and salary on time(in 71 reviews)

• "Working environment is very cool(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Till now I haven't found any downside(in 34 reviews)

• "I did not find any cons till now(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

85.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Capital Numbers~774356
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work at and learn

Mar 10, 2021 - Senior Software QA Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Friendly and helping seniors and colleagues. 2. Timely salary 3. Good working culture

Cons

*No cons found till now

Capital Numbers Response

Glad to receive your review. Thank you so much that you have listed the core areas. It has set our standards high and we will live up to the expectations with our sheer determination, hard work, indomitable spirit and a bright smile that wards off the worries of the day to day life. Thanks again.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It is a very good company to work.

Nov 14, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Salary on time 2. Increment every year. 3. Great working environment

Cons

1. Sometimes workload is higher but this is as per project besis

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very good!

Nov 9, 2021 - Front End Web Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

. Good Work Environment . Timely Salary . Flexible Timing . Room For Developing New Skills

Cons

. No festive Bonus or incentive / negligible incentive . No compensation or benefits other than salary

4. 4.0

Don't hire freshers

Nov 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Web development company in kolkata

Cons

Don't hire freshers,they only hire experienced developers .

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Generating leads for web & mobile technology

Oct 5, 2021 - Lead Generation Executive in Hinjewadi
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The CEO of the Company Mr. Mukul Gupta is very much supportive. Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. 2. Salary on time 1st of every month. 3.Paid leaves 4.Flexible timing

Cons

Nothing to bad in this organization.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. It's good to note that you are enjoying your stint at the Company. We wre working on various platforms to create CN a great place to work. We are focused on our upcoming Goals/Vision and working inch by inch to reach the heights bu our own version of customized products and services.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Probably one of the best non- MNC IT companies in Kolkata

Sep 27, 2021 - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Lots of projects with variety of technologies to work in. 2. Very supportive and helpful seniors. Always willing to lend you an ear and help-out wherever possible. 3. Seniors will always encourage to take up new challenges and learn and will help you always. Co-workers are very friendly and approachable even when working from remote. 4. On - time salary. 5. For some, there is scope of earning extra by doing extra projects. 6. HRs are very friendly, approachable and helpful. HR policies are very clear, with no hidden disclaimers. 7. In the COVID era - management, HODs, HRs - helping out employees in every way possible. Very supportive and humane approach. 8. Job is stable, provided you are good at your work and always have a positive attitude towards learning and getting out of your comfort box. 9. Overall - work culture is very positive and productive. Co workers are very fun to work with. :)

Cons

1. Salary is average. Please do not compare with MNC. 2. Calendar holidays are far too less. 7-8 holidays per year versus 10-12 in most MNCs. 3. Sandwich leave policy - which most companies have done away with as of date. 4. No medical insurance provided yet.

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you for this awesome review. We are looking forward to revamp the plocies which will be more user friendly and easy to adapt thereby keeping time as the important factor.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Peaceful Work Environment

Sep 26, 2021 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have learn Lot of New things and New Experience. On- time salary(1st date of every Month)

Cons

Till now I don't get any.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for your feedback. Good to note about your association with the Organization and glad that we try to maintain the same pace

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Capital Number Infotech Private Limited

Sep 9, 2021 - Fronted Developer in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career Growth, Great Place to Work, I have learn Lot of New things and New Experience.

Cons

I have none cons till now.

Capital Numbers Response

Thanks for the review. Glad that you learning and exploring platform with your team mates. We will be looking forward to many such healthy contributions from your end where both of us are symbiotically benefitted.

9. 5.0

Very Good Working environment

Sep 9, 2021 - Senior Software Developer/Analyst in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never see this type of working environment before this. I'm very grateful to work here. Overall very good.

Cons

I'm not found any cons

Capital Numbers Response

A positive feedback always matters a lot for the Company's positive outlook for growth. It literally means that you are typically enjoying your stint at the organization. Good Luck. Overwhelmed to receive such responses.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

A very good work environment

Sep 9, 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here for 3 months now...my team members are good and very help full. Lot of new things learn here. Management are also good. Salary paid on time.

Cons

I have not found any cons till now

Capital Numbers Response

Thank you that you mentioned about the Mentorship Program that you have underwent and the thorough knowledge that you have actually gained during the session is a remarkable one.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 273 Reviews