Care UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Care UK Interview Questions

Interviews at Care UK

2.6

Healthcare Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and an administration officer. It was a friendly atmosphere that made it possible to understand more about the company and the kind of assistance unexpected and what the reward that i should be expecting

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your resident become aggressive or violent   1 Answer

Care UK Response

21 May 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We wish you every success in your new role with Care UK,

Care UK Healthcare

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Care UK (Kingston upon Hull, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere. I felt very welcome on arrival, the interview was conducted by the home manager and administrator, they were very friendly and knowledgeable. The home is also clean and well presented. Looking forward to starting my new role.

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ferndown, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Ferndown, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Arrived, offered coffee/tea. Went into interview, i was made to feel comfortable, happy and myself. It was not a pressure interview, it went very nice and was easy to understand the process. Everything was explained and you was told what would happen next ect..

Interview Questions

• Where would you see yourself in five years time?   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesters, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Chesters, England) in January 2020.

Interview

The was very professional. First I was given a tour in Pinetum care home by Deputy Manager, he explained to me what type of patients I would have to take care of and what are the company expectations, then we proceeded to Interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Health care?   1 Answer
    • Questions about my skills, such as Tracheostomy care, NGT feeding, personal care   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with manual handling, using of hose?   1 Answer
    • DBS check   1 Answer
    • How would you react if you found something unusual while taking care of patient   1 Answer

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wembley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Wembley, England).

Interview

They called and arranged the interview.On the day of interview no one there to answer.no admin ,no manager ,didn't even understand who open the door.Then staff called the manager,been told to staff to carry on the interview,it was totally unprofessional,waste my time.even been told by them to come back again for documentation as they do not have right person carry on .it was a team leader and other member of team who conduct an interview.they didn't even have idea about the where they kept interview form ,waste time for searching .And going above the set up question as showing their own knowledge about health care.Can't expect this kind of laziness from big company like care uk.Did not here anything from them but i cant stop my self to write the review.

Interview Questions

• how you will identifying some one is dying?   1 Answer
    • Give us an example when you have worked as team?   1 Answer
    • Tell your understanding of dementia.   1 Answer
    • how would you deal with resident with challenging behavior?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

Took almost 2hours of waiting, I wasn't even anymore sure if they will interview me ! Finally someone arrive to interview me but it did went well by the end.

Interview Questions

• Basic : where do you see yourself un 5 years and more?   1 Answer

Hospitality Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Manchester, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I completed two interviews for this role, it was an excellent process giving both the interviewer and myself the opertunity to assess each other and the homes I will be working in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Care UK?   1 Answer

Triage Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

CV then interview
    No introduction into the format and a few minutes in the interviewer brought someone else into the room without introducing her. The other person was a student nurse who listened no questions were asked by her obviously. Questions came thick and fast about 15 uestions in half hour approximately. Felt interviewer was becoming irritated towards the end even though when I asked her about the accuracy of my answers she’d replied positively. Left feeling very deflated - took up most of the day and travelcosts were over fifty pounds.

Interview Questions

• How I would respond to a call from a young man considering suicide   1 Answer
    • Clinical questions   1 Answer
    • How many hours I wanted   1 Answer
    • Further clinical questions - nothing bout me as a person   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stroud, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Stroud, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Very open and relax interview
    Intreviwers very polite and kind.
    They make feel in home, questions about what really meter.
    I was informed about policies and procedures.
    They gave me all the support I needed.

Domestic Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied on line was called back quickly after applying went for interview, got a call two days later to state I had been offered job, had to go through referencing and checks all been worth it

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to see when entering the care home?   1 Answer

Care UK Response

21 May 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Care UK Careers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.