- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Colchester Area
- - Billingham, England, England
- - Grimsby, England, England
- - Hull, England, England
- - Knebworth, England, England
- - Birmingham Area
- - Blackpool Area
- - Bournemouth Area
- - Brighton Area
- - Bristol Area
- - Cambridge Area
- - Chelmsford Area
- - Chester Area
- - Coventry Area
- - Darlington Area
- - Derby Area
- - Exeter Area
- - Gloucester Area
- - Guildford Area
- - Ipswich Area
- - Leeds Area
- - Leicester Area
- - London Area
- - Manchester Area
- - Newcastle upon Tyne Area
- - Norwich Area
- - Oxford Area
- - Preston Area
- - Reading Area
- - Slough Area
- - Southampton Area
- - Southend-on-Sea Area
- - Stoke-on-Trent Area
- - Sunderland Area
- - Swindon Area
- - Wolverhampton Area
- - Scotland
- - Aberdeen Area
- - Dundee Area
- - Edinburgh Area
- - Falkirk Area
- - Glasgow Area
- - Wales
- - Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, Wales
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Eastern Cape
- - East London
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Care UK
Interviews for Top Jobs at Care UK
- Care Assistant (12)
- Health Advisor (4)
- Support Worker (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Care Support Worker (2)
- Registered Nurse (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Patient Care Assistant (2)
- Administrator (2)
- Nurse (2)
- Hospitality Services Manager (1)
- In-house Recruiter (1)
- Deputy Manager (1)
- Personal Care Assistant (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Recruitment Advisor (1)
- 111 Health Advisor (1)
- Acting Senior Healthcare Assistant (1)
- Sales Training Manager (1)
- Waking Nights Support Worker (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Careworker (1)
- CFO (1)
- Laundry Assistant (1)
- Domestic (1)
- Day Care Assistant (1)
- Triage Nurse (1)
- Clinical Advisor (1)
- Receptionist, for Care UK (1)
- CARER and SUPPORT WORKER for ELDERLY and DISABLED (1)
I interviewed at Care UK
questions about caring role, safeguarding and dementia, as well as questions about yourself and what can be expected with the job in question. Very easy going because they explained training be given anyway.
- What is safeguarding and how does it work
I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK
Online application which was straight forward and quick to fill in although thorough. Face to face interview with home manager - was asked to perform LFT and wait outside the building for 30 minutes until they could confirm it was negative. Interview was relaxed, the home manager and staff were all welcoming.
- What does being a senior healthcare assistant involve?
Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England, England
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Worcester, England, England) in Aug 2021
Carried out between myself and home manager over zoom call. Felt very laid back as well as formal. Was a lovely chat with the home manager. Not too long but she threw in some good questions that I was able to ask.
- What is your proudest moment to date? (This was related to my strengths and my passion for care)
Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England, England
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Croydon, England, England) in Jul 2021
I was greeted in a respectful manner and introduced to by my future colleagues whom which explained my job title, also asking my thoughts of what i would do in certain situations explaining everything with great detail.
- How I would act in certain situations and my previous experience and goals I have had an acheived in my life.
Anonymous Employee in Knebworth, England, England
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Knebworth, England, England) in Jun 2021
Donna Bird, Shared her many excellent experiences of working for Care UK, managing to prioritize my interview, in an extremely friendly way so all aspects of my new role were discussed.
- I was asked among other questions, what did I think were important qualities, when being part of a team?
- How would I cope if something disrupted my planned day?
- What qualities do I have that would make me a good candidate for the role?
- When did I change something and what was the outcome?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England, England) in Apr 2021
The interviewers were pleasant The process itself was conducted professionally and I felt they were interested in hearing what I had to say. Generally, it was a friendly environment.
- My understanding about personal care
Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England, England
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Chelmsford, England, England) in Mar 2021
The interview was through whatsapp. The interviewers were very friendly and relax. The interview was about 30 minutes. First was verification process and then job description details and about the company itself. Everything was very clear.
- Some commons interview questions. How do you see yourself in 2-3 years? How do you describe yourself in your best?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK
Interview via teams online. Felt very rushed which in turn made me nervous. Didn't really sell the company infact put me completely off the role. Very noisy background quite unprofessional.
- All usual questions but worded differently
Anonymous Employee in Ascot, England, England
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Ascot, England, England) in Dec 2020
Easy just had a WhatsApp video call and was offered the job there and then , they will hire anyone lol you do not need to have previous experience or look the part , this company is desperate for staff
- What prior experience in housekeeping do you have
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Care UK
Très long et très bureaucratique. Bcp de questions intéressantes mais le job est sur vendu. Beaucoup de contrôles notamment dans les recommendations et casiers judiciaires. Organises en apparence mais très peu dans la réalité. Formateur mais épuisant.
- Charge de travail et questions contractuelles