Care UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 28 Jun 2018

2.6

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed face to face. I had a telephone screening interview initially and then an interview on site. The telephone interview was the hardest with the HR person. The whole process from telephone to face to face was quite quick but the actual site were quite slow in coming back despite the telling me they would let me know the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England) in August 2013.

Interview

application form filled out and submitted, interview, week of training, shadow training. Managers had a very calming influence which made the interview professional yet smooth. Training was extremely eye opening, passionate and engaging. It was also very daunting as there felt like there was much to learn, however, the managers made it very clear that there was no such thing as a stupid question which made everyone feel at ease. The trainers would often use engaging, practical exercises to get everyone used to each other. This made everyone feel at ease sharing their personal experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a short interview face to face that requires some applications to be filled out and some questions regarding experience. The whole process is very easy, no experience required at all. Overall an easy process.

Questions such as "name a time you worked under pressure?"

"name a time you had to make a fast decision without consenting anyone else?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the care field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Newcastle upon Tyne, England).

Interview

I filled an application form and handed it personally to the company. Later I had a phone interview where I answered general questions. Very soon, I was called for a formal interview which went well. They focused on personality and general personal outlook towards care as is expected and made me feel relatively at ease.

Interview Questions

• How you fit the role based on your personal experiences.   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Edinburgh, Scotland).

Interview

Two way discussion - felt welcomed and was given a lot of info about the company. Good amount of contact was made along side interview process.The questions were challenging but the interviewer put me at ease so I was able to give my full answers etc It wasn't an interrogation, this style puts me off. I liked that it was informative and an open discussion. There wasn't any messing around!

Interview Questions

• Specifically what I had worked on in the past and how I would use those skills in this role   1 Answer

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was thorough but as expected. Feedback was quick and the job description matches the reality of the role. The interview questions were all relevant to the role and we were able to explore the possible progression opportunities which could available to me in the future. I was asked to carry out a presentation on my previous experience and also to complete some online tests, which indicated areas where I may need to develop.

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief interview and practice call. I started out by applying through an online application and then I got a brief telephone call inviting me to interview. The interview had 2 people where I was asked questions on my experience of working with customers

Interview Questions

• Name a time where customers have been difficult and what did you do to deal with it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

The people interviewing me did not introduce themselves. I had to write answers to senarios in a busy sales department. Interview was intimidating and a lot of my answers were pulled to pieces. An interview is a two way process.

Interview Questions

Flat rate salary no extras for weekends, Christmas, Easter, bank holidays so exploitation considering what they charge to stay in one of their homes.

Clinical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Southall, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Written paper, face to face interview on experience, training and aims then a clinical exam on diagnoses and rule outs. 2 clinicians on the panel with 3 scenarios. One acted as a caller/patient and the other took notes and asked for your answers at the end.

Interview Questions

• About my experience as a Paramedic and why I didn't want to work in the NHS any more.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponteland, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (Ponteland, England).

Interview

Quite ad-hoc. More along the lines of whether the manager liked you or not. If you are family you will probably get the job!

The level of being up to date skills wise can leave a lot to be desired.

Negotiation

Go for your price and stick to it. All pay is not equal there.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.