Care UK Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Other7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Care UK

Application

I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

questions about caring role, safeguarding and dementia, as well as questions about yourself and what can be expected with the job in question. Very easy going because they explained training be given anyway.

Interview Questions
  • What is safeguarding and how does it work
    Answer Question

Care UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Online application which was straight forward and quick to fill in although thorough. Face to face interview with home manager - was asked to perform LFT and wait outside the building for 30 minutes until they could confirm it was negative. Interview was relaxed, the home manager and staff were all welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What does being a senior healthcare assistant involve?

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Worcester, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Carried out between myself and home manager over zoom call. Felt very laid back as well as formal. Was a lovely chat with the home manager. Not too long but she threw in some good questions that I was able to ask.

Interview Questions
  • What is your proudest moment to date? (This was related to my strengths and my passion for care)

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Croydon, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was greeted in a respectful manner and introduced to by my future colleagues whom which explained my job title, also asking my thoughts of what i would do in certain situations explaining everything with great detail.

Interview Questions
  • How I would act in certain situations and my previous experience and goals I have had an acheived in my life.

Anonymous Employee in Knebworth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Knebworth, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Donna Bird, Shared her many excellent experiences of working for Care UK, managing to prioritize my interview, in an extremely friendly way so all aspects of my new role were discussed.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked among other questions, what did I think were important qualities, when being part of a team?
  • How would I cope if something disrupted my planned day?
  • What qualities do I have that would make me a good candidate for the role?
  • When did I change something and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interviewers were pleasant The process itself was conducted professionally and I felt they were interested in hearing what I had to say. Generally, it was a friendly environment.

Interview Questions
  • My understanding about personal care

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Chelmsford, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was through whatsapp. The interviewers were very friendly and relax. The interview was about 30 minutes. First was verification process and then job description details and about the company itself. Everything was very clear.

Interview Questions
  • Some commons interview questions. How do you see yourself in 2-3 years? How do you describe yourself in your best?

Care UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Interview via teams online. Felt very rushed which in turn made me nervous. Didn't really sell the company infact put me completely off the role. Very noisy background quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ascot, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Ascot, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy just had a WhatsApp video call and was offered the job there and then , they will hire anyone lol you do not need to have previous experience or look the part , this company is desperate for staff

Interview Questions
  • What prior experience in housekeeping do you have

Care UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Très long et très bureaucratique. Bcp de questions intéressantes mais le job est sur vendu. Beaucoup de contrôles notamment dans les recommendations et casiers judiciaires. Organises en apparence mais très peu dans la réalité. Formateur mais épuisant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews