Carowinds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Carowinds

1.7

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in for a pre-screen 2 days after I submitted my application. It took a while to get it done since there was a lot of people. After the pre-screen, I had my interview done the same day. After that, I waited a bit more and I got a job offer and then I went home.

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy but it is very inconvenient if you live far from Carowinds to continuously keep driving back and forth to bring papers back and forth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you seen someone doing something wrong?   Answer Question

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a lengthy process. After waiting to be called for screening, I entered a small room with one interviewer to perform a 5 minute screening. After that, I had to wait another 30 minutes or so to go into the next building to actually perform my interview. I was surrounded by other potential employees. As we all sat in the room and conversed with one another, a different interviewer chose us one by one to finish the interview process. After a nice conversation with the interviewer, I was hired.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you did something you really didn't want to do?   Answer Question

Admissions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview took several hours. Was originally supposed to be a single interview, ended up being a 5 hour process. They were very crowded and busy, and would interview several people at once.One interviewer announced to group that the interview is just for paperwork, everyone who applies gets a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carowinds in February 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I was called in for an interview. I ended up taking 2 separate interviews on different days. Most of the interview process involved asking questions like, "Describe a time when you ____," or "What would you do if _____." The questions ranged in difficulty, and the whole process seemed rather intense for a summer/seasonal job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service, or went above and beyond your job description.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, I was offered a job at a specific pay rate & I accepted. I really got the feeling that if I had asked for more they would have declined.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carowinds in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call 2 and a half weeks later for and interview. I went in for an interview, there I had to fill out some paperwork then I was pre-screened. After, I had the actual interview. The interview went well, at the end the interviewer told me he could offer me a position and I had to fill out more paperwork. I accepted the offer online.

Interview Questions

• How do you take criticism? Give an example of a time you were criticized.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

First, you do the general interview. This is with one person. They ask the scenario questions. Then if you get a call back, you are interviewed by managers of the department you applied for. The managers will describe what the job is like and ask when you will be able to start. They ask you why you decided to apply for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you witnessed someone doing something inappropriate. What did you do about the situation?   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Basic for associates. You come in for your interview and then a few weeks later they call you back with an offer or not. The paperwork is going to be the most. That was SOOOOO aggy!

Guest Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 different Carowinds representatives separately so I had 2 interviews in the same day. The questions were very pertinnent to the job I was interviewing for. They were very friendly and professional.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Food and Beverage Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carowinds (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The prescreen was very easy. They asked me simple questions like " What would you do in this situation" A week later after my prescreen i got a phone call back from one of the managers and i went for my interview the next day and she called me and we did math problems and she asked me did i want to work inside or outside and then she asked me to fill out some paper work and i got the job

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.