Charles Schwab Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,040 of over 1,040.0 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab in Jul 2021

Interview

It was very personable and great. He explained everything to me at the beginning, let me know how many questions he was going to ask me which was awesome for my anxiety and he was super great at explaining the entire process to make sure it was a fit for me as well as the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you handled an upset customer? Tell me about a time you dealt with a complex situation? Why do you want to work for us and why this company?
    Answer Question
16 people found this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

2 Rounds of interview with 3 staffs. First round was with a scrum master and the second round was with the hiring manager and a product owner. It wasn't bad, and it was more of a conversation than interogation.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a team member that doesn't want to attend the Scrum events?

What people are saying about Charles Schwab

Join the conversation on

Financial Advisors

5m

a

Managing Principal

We are in the process of consolidating accounts for a new client and moving them over to Charles Schwab where we custody - all straight forward stuff. The client has an old 401k from a previous employer and filled out the paperwork with that 401k to roll it to Schwab. So about $470k hit her Schwab account last week. And then exactly 7 days later, another $460k hits again. Both from the 401k custodian. But her account was only $470k. I think they messed up royally. Now what???

10 Comments

Finance

66.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Charles Schwab~144
Join the conversation on

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Initial interview with recruitment staff. She was amicable and proactive. She coordinated the following interviews. The second and third rounds of interviews were with the regional VP, the immediate supervisor, and tentative colleagues from the branch. Staff seems to really like their job and company culture.

Interview Questions
  • How did you create trust in client? How dis you bounced back from mistakes? What is your sales process?

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

One get to know you interview. Another interview with two managers. Very conversational but has behavioral questions. Very friendly and pleasant. It must have been one of the best I had since college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Initial review took two months but once the initial reunited call took place the interview process was fairly quick and streamlined. The entire process consisted of three additional interviews following the phone screening.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions, dependent on department and focus.

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Smooth, sufficient amount of questions, great accommodation, friendly employees, not too many people involved, great office conditions, easy to find location, nice surroundings, happen to get great weather too Handled very professionally

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Video, three interviewers, very formal with most questions being involved around why and how I would help the company in this role. Focus on skills and qualities for the role. A little bit about my future and where I see myself

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think this role is a good fit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I just heard back from the recruiter today after submitting a resume yesterday and I am going to have an interview next week. They got back to me pretty quickly than I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Houston, TX) in May 2022

Interview

Typical interview process starting with Recruiter, Hiring Manager, then secondary Manager. Normal questions about experience and tell me a time when... Easy interview but was told that they had a better candidate after my final interview. Ouch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2022

Interview

There was a phone interview with a recruiter, and then a panel interview with the manager and a couple of the senior team members. They all took turns asking me the “tell me about a time” questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Dallas, TX)

Interview

It was a zoom call , there were two interviewers taking interview the person was reading and jdbc questions online which are outdated like what are type of jdbc connection and define them etc , when told that we use spring boot Jpa he wasn’t very happy he wanted to ask theoretical questions for 12 years exp not sure what they were testing in interview

Interview Questions
  • Define jdbc and statement prepare statement Where resultant will point first how to parse
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,040 Interviews