Chase Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed several times, quick and painless. Took about 2 weeks. All the interviewers were cordial and inviting. I was nervous, but the interviewers I spoke with were welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry?
    What are your goals and aspirations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Worst company ever!!! I had phone interview with HM and another analyst, and was told I did great. Two weeks later recruiter contacted me to schedule another round, with five senior managers, each for 30min. On the day of the interview, they told me they need to reschedule it. Then on the rescheduled time, the recruiter called in and told that the manager was not available to talk and need another reschedule. When I eventually talked with them, all of them were late by 10-15min, and never read my resume, not knowing I'm new grad or experienced. Totally no respect for candidate's time. Will never go to such company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone. Then I had couple of on-site interviews. Easy questions, mostly showing interest in the job. Be sharp and be ready to answer non-techinical but mostly exploratory based questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you find triggered events ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Horrible phone screening experience. Recruiter didn't ask any background questions, and only cared about your current salary and salary expectation. Recruiter didn't even have my resume information, and was clearly distracted for a few times during the call.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard interview
    Asked me to walk through the resume
    Why do you want to work with us
    Where do you see yourself in five years and why do you want to work here

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone call with a tech manager.
    Questions are around the information in the resume (i.e. What did you do? Also, what kind of analytic tools(SAS, SQL) did you use to analyze your project)

Interview Questions

• What kind of data analytic tools do you use in the previous work?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.