Chimera Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Chimera Recruitment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chimera Recruitment

Found 2 candidate interviews
Chimera Recruitment
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chimera Recruitment (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

They ask some basic common sense questions over the phone about how you would handle various customer service or sales issues and then if you pass then you're invited in for a 'training' day.

Interview Questions
  • Just generic customer service stuff
    Answer Question
Chimera Recruitment
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chimera Recruitment (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

We were invited to a group interview at Chimera Recruitments head office. We were taught a little bit about the company (more of an induction) and then we discussed customer service and sales. We were taught a little bit about fragrances and how to sell them to customers. We then spoke about grooming and how important it was to present yourself well. Throughout the meeting we were asked to contribute one by one which I think was the assessment of our communication skills but it did not feel like a regular interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where area of a department store are you most interested in? Fashion, Perfume or Make-Up