Citizens Disability Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citizens Disability Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Disability

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Easiest interview I have ever had. Sit down with 2 department managers and/or junior manager/CEO. Tell them all your skills and experience. Sell yourself. They try to make you nervous on purpose to see how you handle stressful situations. They will be smiling and making jokes instead of looking mean. Its really an easy interview you just have to know how to sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citizens Disability.

Interview

The hiring process is very welcoming and simple. The people in the organization are very nice to work for. The process was simple, it was a panel interview. They ask you questions about yourself and where you see yourself in 10 years.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was quick and easy. More like a description of what was expected of the job. They reviewed info regarding SCSI and ssdi claims. It was one on one with a women.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I came in and met with the head manager, I sat down with a supervisor and did some example of phone calls and answer some questions then after in was done they told me I'm all set then they called met next week and told me I was hired

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your free time   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

A staffing agency identified me as a potential fit for the role and sent me in for an interview for temp to hire positions. I had to fill out an online application before going in. They made a copy of my photo ID while I filled out another form in the lobby. Then someone from the hiring team brought me to a tiny room with three people sitting behind a table. A fourth person came in and stood in the room moments later. They had a few generic questions like "what are your strengths/weaknesses?". But most questions, and even their responses to generic questions were framed with a negative perspective of the job and their work. Clearly not people trained to interview/hire. They are people who work there and their jobs are draining and hard. I declined to go further with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• A client calls needing to submit a new diagnosis but they get distracted (interviewer lists random things the client might be telling me about). You have to get in 65 calls a day and it seems like they could go on for a while. What do you do?   1 Answer
    • Applying for disability is a two year long process. Our clients are often blame us for things that our not our fault. Do you think you can handle that? (I have no idea why they asked me a yes/no question)   1 Answer
    • Sometimes, we have information that would help the client, but because we are a for-profit business, we cannot disclose that information because we aren't pursuing their case. Would you be comfortable withholding that assistance if you were in that position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was quick and simple. There was a few questions asked of me and then I got to ask a few questions. I was taken through a simulation of how to work in a call center. All in all, it was probably only 30 minutes that I was there. I was iffy about whether I got the job or not but I got the call to let me know that I had the job and I started the first Tuesday. They smiled a lot at me though so I kind of knew I had the job. My other friends that interviewed at the same time got other questions that I didn't get like "do you feel like you're competitive?"-- and that was meant to be commission. I was told right off the bat by the hiring manager that it was commission based. It sounded easy-- and it was for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could handle the pressure of letting someone know that they can't sign up for disability?   1 Answer

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

they were very friendly and did not feel much pressure i was just very nervous
    it was my first interview but it seemed like it went fairly well seemed like a very laid back friendly environment

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens Disability.

Interview

Only had one interview with three individuals. Few days later I was emailed an offer for the position. Really casual setting. Was made to feel very comfortable. Just went over basic questions, talked about the company and got a feel for each others personalities. The job can deal with some difficult clients and aggressive conversations so they want to ensure you'll be able to handle that.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 Phone call interviews and two in person interviews, in which I traveled back and forth from New York for the position. It was good but exhausting at the same time. I am happy that they gave me the opportunity but in the long run, it did seem like a waste of my time......since I didn't meet their standards.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? How can you help Citizens Disability grow? Do you have thick skin and take jokes?   Answer Question

Legal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a group setting. The same questions were asked of each candidate. There were two rounds of interviews. There were no trick questions. The interviewers had all of our resumes printed out and asked questions that pertained to our past experience.

Interview Questions

• What was my interest in working in the field of disability rights
      Did I have any experience with SSDI?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.