Citizens Disability Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Citizens Disability

2.3

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

HR and the manager of your department do the interview together. It is a great combo because the HR rep can give you a lot of knowledge of the company and what to expect from them. While the manager of your potential department, will give you clear expectations of what you will come across while working and what they expect from you.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking on the phone? There is a lot of talking on the phone here   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

i met up with two of the team leaders in the client services department. they were very personable, friendly and welcoming. we discussed the company, the position and my experience with working with people. it was very brief but at the same time it felt like i already belonged there!

Interview Questions

• if a client calls in angry what would you do?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

They asked basic questions. They were very nice but didn't give good answers about compensation. I showed up a little early, as expected, but they made me wait past the set meeting time. They focussed on the heavy workload that was expected but with not enough compensation or an opportunity to get raises within a year.

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens Disability.

Interview

Only had one interview with three individuals. Few days later I was emailed an offer for the position. Really casual setting. Was made to feel very comfortable. Just went over basic questions, talked about the company and got a feel for each others personalities. The job can deal with some difficult clients and aggressive conversations so they want to ensure you'll be able to handle that.

Legal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

It was very awkward. There was a panel of interviewers and interviewees. Other candiates were in the room competing against each other trying to answer the questions the best they could. Worst was when they would ask all 3 people the same question but you were the last to answer so you would have to make sure you thought of something creative.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boxborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Boxborough, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. I called human resources two weeks later. A rep called me back at 6:30 PM. We completed a phone screening with my resume on hand. HR gave more details about the opening. Said the manager would review applicant profiles shortly and get back to those they wanted to interview.

Intake Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

very easy got job offer that day, interviewer kept picking up the phone and cursing at her boss. i should of taken that for a red flag. also i should of worn sweats to the interview

Interview Questions

• typical stuff strengths and weaknesses,what do you know about the company   Answer Question

Intake Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

When I first got there they ask me if I can fill out a CORI paper, and on it asked for my license number, mother's maiden name, father's name and last name, date of birth, and address. I don't know why they would need all of this.
    I felt like the interviewers did not really know what they were talking about and felt like they weren't that professional. Gave only a brief summary of the position and they didn't know how to answer the questions I asked them. Was told that the interview should last up to 15-20 minutes but it only lasted for 5 minutes.
    Questions I asked them were
    1. What kind of experience would make an ideal person for this position?
         Their answer was...Be here to work.
    2. What have you enjoyed most about this job?
         Their answer was...The employees.
    But they told me that you won't have time to talk to people because you'll be on the phone all day.
    3. If I do get hired, what will be the next step in the hiring process?
         Their answer was... Be here to work.
    These answers did not make me want to work for them at all. I can tell they don't their employees, they just want the work done for them.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

A staffing agency identified me as a potential fit for the role and sent me in for an interview for temp to hire positions. I had to fill out an online application before going in. They made a copy of my photo ID while I filled out another form in the lobby. Then someone from the hiring team brought me to a tiny room with three people sitting behind a table. A fourth person came in and stood in the room moments later. They had a few generic questions like "what are your strengths/weaknesses?". But most questions, and even their responses to generic questions were framed with a negative perspective of the job and their work. Clearly not people trained to interview/hire. They are people who work there and their jobs are draining and hard. I declined to go further with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• A client calls needing to submit a new diagnosis but they get distracted (interviewer lists random things the client might be telling me about). You have to get in 65 calls a day and it seems like they could go on for a while. What do you do?   1 Answer
    • Applying for disability is a two year long process. Our clients are often blame us for things that our not our fault. Do you think you can handle that? (I have no idea why they asked me a yes/no question)   1 Answer
    • Sometimes, we have information that would help the client, but because we are a for-profit business, we cannot disclose that information because we aren't pursuing their case. Would you be comfortable withholding that assistance if you were in that position?   1 Answer

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Disability (Waltham, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

they were very friendly and did not feel much pressure i was just very nervous
    it was my first interview but it seemed like it went fairly well seemed like a very laid back friendly environment

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.