Claranet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Claranet Interview Questions

Updated 30 May 2018

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England).

Interview

3 stages: phone interview, f2f, and meeting with more senior team. Relaxed, open feeling. Probably a good place to work if you were successful.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England).

Interview

2 face to face. 1 with line manager, 1 with line manager, HR and sales director. Profiling test for intelligence and aptitude. Delays during interview process because internal changes. Had to drive interview process. Friendly through out.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England) in August 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a face to face with the hiring manager and HR, the meeting focused on skills for the job and applicable history. Further to this the first interview was also there to ensure the right personal fit for the business as well as the right technical fit. The interview was relaxed whilst also with some challenging questions. The second interview was in two stages with the first being delivering a design based upon a fictitious customer brief supplied a few days before the interview. This was a new approach to an interview for me but I enjoyed the opportunity to show my interpretation of the design and present this to the panel. The second half was a discussion with a current team member and a Sales Manager, this was a question and answer session.

All the people involved were friendly and I actually would say I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• The advice I would leave here would be to ensure you prepare for the presentation and understand the business. The panel I presented too asked a number of challenging questions around my design and thankfully I had done my homework and was able to answer them all.   1 Answer

I declined due to a better offer with another company.

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claranet (Lisbon (Portugal)) in June 2016.

Interview

First we had a small quiz to evaluate how good we understand the English language, followed by another small quiz to evaluate coding skills. The interview ended with a relaxed conversation with two recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose my college degree?
      Technical questions about certain subjects on my CV.
      If I prefer to work alone or in a team.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

There are two stages. First stage is telephone interview, second stage is face to face with a practical. If offered the role you must go through a personality test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Claranet? Why do you want to work for Claranet? What do you expect from your manager? What can you bring to the role/team?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical telephone, face to face with presentation, second face to face process. The first two stages were great but the last stage was awful as the interviewer arrived late, was unprepared and came across rude and irritated.

Bid Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Claranet.

Interview

First submit a CV, then a half an hr - 45min telephone interview. Then invited to complete 2 psychometric tests before attending a face to face interview with a panel of three. After interview, expected to complete two short written tests.
    Relaxed people. Fairly nice office in Holborn.

Legal and Compliance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Claranet (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

1) Initial telephone Interview
    2) Psychometric assessements
    3) 3 panel interview
    4) Possible final interview with the Head of Legal and Compliance if successful at the panel stage.

My experience overall of the interview process and the company was poor. It was a very long winded process and feedback was very patronising and silly.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claranet (Paris (France)).

Interview

Apres un entretien téléphonique réussit, j'ai autofinancé un billet d'avion pour venir passer un entretien présentiel. Questions assez classiques, bien que non préparé de la part des interviewers. La dernière question assez hallucinante était « votre employeur est-il au courant que vous êtes ici en train de chercher un emploi » (sic !). J’envoie un e-mail de remerciement et de suivi avec quelques questions après l’entretien et bien évidemment aucune réponse, aucun e-mail pour me dire que la candidature n’était pas retenue. Manque de professionnalisme total de leur part, indigne d’une société de cette envergure.

Interview Questions

• votre employeur est-il au courant que vous êtes ici en train de chercher un emploi ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.